Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    10 Posts
    So I see your retired artillery?? Blue Force tracker and afatads... 13B here in the LA Nat`l Guard. Sweet ride by the way!

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Hello Bullitt, I've been reading over a few of your posts, and I can't find the one when you were going to post a list of parts to swap a 98 GT engine to a cobra engine. Then I ran into another post about putting an engine from a 01+ Stang. Since it'd be alot cheaper than rebuilding, I just want to get my Stang back on the road, but since it has probs, I might as well do some ugrade. Thanks for your feedback. That second post you mentioned came from a guy asking about a 97 Gt engine swap.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    :bigthumbsup, THANKS MAN FOR YOUR HELP,, WHEN I WAS READING HIS STORY , IT WAS LIKE DAMN THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN TO ME , EXACTLY SO THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN SAY THAT THE TUNER DID THAT , CAUSE FOR EVERYTHING TO HAPPEN THE EXACT SAME WAY AND WE HAD DIFFERENT STUFF AND THE BLAMING IT ON SOMETHING TOTTALY DIFFERENT , WE BOTH DID TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS SOMETHING ON THEIR PART,,,, BUT I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING YOUR TIME OUT FOR ME MAN:bigthumbsup,, AND YOU SAID THEY HAD ANOTHER FORUM ON MODULAR TOO

· Registered
    174 Posts
    Hey man u need to head over to that Pro Dyno show on the 26th. Be cool to meet up. I met a couple other AFM members there last year and had a blast. Is that meet on 12th still on?

· Registered
    220 Posts
    Hey i'm new to the forum but get alot of great info from all you guys, but I just had a quick question from an old post I just bought an 04 mustang gt and bought the vogtland springs after seeing pics of your car . So I installed them with both iso's left out in the front and I only took the top one out of the back but I still have almost a 2 inch gap in the rear which is too high for me . What did you do exactly to get yours low in the rear ? The bottom iso is so thin I know I cant get more than a 1/4'' if I take it out. The front drop is perfect but want a little more rear drop without paying big money for adjustable coilovers . Any help or input would be greatly appreciated thank you

· Registered
    302 Posts
    Bullitt i sold the hood!!!! should i get the 75mm roush tb? b/c i really need a tb does that one sound good its only a 100 and i let the hood go for 200

· Registered
    7,335 Posts
    No, the car is always safe at night around here. A bunch of punk kids were throwing bricks at people's houses and mailboxes, and I took one to the side of my house. Had to replace some siding, and put up the IR cameras in case they try it again. Then it's hunting time!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
    7,335 Posts
    No, we had some problems here at the house last night, so I had to take care of that. Along with installing a new security system complete with IR cameras. There's been a bunch of vandalism here lately, and I was a victim last night.

· Registered
    174 Posts
    Hey did you make the roundup today? I'm pretty sure I didn't see your car but I'm not sure,

· Registered
    7,335 Posts
    I don't typically go up to Raleigh much, there's so much Mustang/Car related stuff around here that every other weekend, there's something going on. I live about 15 minutes North of Holcomb, so they're very close to me.

· Registered
    54 Posts
    nice job on your car. i really like the bullit mustangs. do you ever go to any carshows or events around the raleigh or garner area? i noticed that we lived pretty close considering you go to holcomb motorsports.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…