Ford Mustang Forum banner
J

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey Joes72/65 have been looking at an old post Oil coming out of the breather cap I too am having that problem and seems like mechanics i talked have no idea on what the problem is getting pretty pissed off.

Im running a 5.8 351 cleveland with trickflow heads this engine gas just done 3000 miles was recondition in February just gone. I have a pcv set up checked yesterday if it was sucking or not, it is sucking both valve covers have a plate covering the breather holes with a small gap to allow air and to put oil in. The drivers side has the pcv going to the holley the passengers side has a chrome breather and drips oil onto valve covers and stinks up the place and gets messy its not alot but enough to annoy ya. My mechanic says to run a hose out of the breather intake to a catch can with a breather and just drain it every week or so sounds good in theroy but why is it leaking oil in the first place on a fresh engine?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
    Adrian

· Registered
    12 Posts
    dude ahhh your in the navy that is great! i am going to meps like next week. im aiming for the construction batallion, i want builder but i met end up in mechanics who knows. what is your mos or rank?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…