Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    2,833 Posts
    Hello Veronica.. I sure hope you get this.. I have missed you and tried sending emails and posting on forum
    the forum sure has changed.
    i hope and pray your doing well
    we have been working on the Mach.. new paint job.. seats refine, new radiator etcetc

things here are scary with the COVID.. haven’t had a haircut since it started lol

i hope you and your family are safe

take care my old friend.. Sam.. aka print dad

· Registered
    249 Posts
    Veronica

Would you mind viewing and giving my your thoughts on my thread about my shaking car?

Thank you

Allen

· Registered
    12 Posts
    Hi Veronica,
    I have seen many posts that you have posted and you sound like you know what's what on the early Mustangs. I have a problem that you might be able to help me with. I am in the process of transplanting a 1993 5.0 engine into my 1966 convertible. The 5.0 is complete since I took it out of a running donor car. I eventually plan on putting a G3 alternator in the car, but for now, I'd just like to get the G2 from the 93 hooked up and running properly.
    I have searched high and low for a wiring diagram showing how to hook up the G2 to the existing 66 wiring. All of the posts I have found pertain to wiring up to a G3. But, for now, I'd just like to get the G2 working then later converting to the G3.
    Any help you might offer would be appreciated. A wiring diagram or explanation about how to hook everything up would help a lot.

Thanks,
    Charles Reaves reaves.he@gmail.com

· Registered
    211 Posts
    Hi, there was a post somewhere where you said you needed an early double groove generator pulley for a '64, I found one on ebay if you still need it:
    64 65 Mustang Fairlane Comet Falcon V8 Generator Double 2 Sheave Pulley C2OF B2 | eBay

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey V,
    I have used many of your posts in the past to help me troubleshoot my electrical problems. For that, thank you..... However, I still have one issue that I cannot seem to work out. I have a 66 coupe. Basically everything is new. All new wiring, switches, lights and bulbs. I cannot seem to get my blinkers to work. I have switched out several different flashers. I got them to work intermittently for a few minutes several weeks ago, but now nothing. The only notable things is that I have LED bulbs in the front and rear. Brakes light and tail lights work fine. Parking lights work fine. But when I turn the signal on, I get a faint green light in the dash cluster, but nothing in the actual turn signal outside. I did check the power coming into the flasher and I have 12v coming in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hi Veronica,

The restoration on Mustang convertible #1908 is nearing completion. I'm only missing a double groove generator pulley, a working low-tone horn and an original wheel for my spare tire. This car is all numbers matching and is being restored to factory original specs, just like when it rolled off the Dearborn assembly line. If you have or know where I can track down any of the remaining parts please let me know.

Here is the info on my car. Judging from your list this could be one of the first few convertibles ever built. Could be the very first Wimbledon White with Palomino interior:

64.5 F code
    Automatic with factory a/c and power steering (I believe this configuration is rare for the early Mustang convertibles)
    5F08F101908
    Body 76A
    Color M
    Trim 89
    Date 18C
    DSO 75
    Axle 1
    Trans 6

Thanks, Mike

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hello Veronica can you help me ,i am from Denmark and I have a 1965 mustang cab. consecutive unit number 607523, 289 4v, c4 . i don't have the data, missing the plate on the door. I want to have all the data on my car

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Veronica,
    wow you know alot!!!!! was wondering if you could help me??? ive got a 66 mustang and ive got a few problems and was wondering if you could please help me...
    1. door wont close
    2. door wont open from outside
    3. leaking transmission fluid (i've tighten cooling lines and bolts)
    4. trying to hook up radio
    5. put glove box box back in (old one fell into pieces and can't figure how to get new one in)

i am very novice as i am sure you can figure out.. any DETAILED info would be so appreciated... and detailed videos is even better...:worship :worship :worship
    :bigthumbsup :kooky: :heha::heha:

you're help is so appreciated!!!!

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Hello, I have seen you on numerous threads. Could you help me out with questions about my mustang?

· Registered
    30,992 Posts
    It has a tail like a husky, the color and 2/3 the size of a german shepherd, and is one of the smartest breeds. He's black/tan with a touch of red the longer it is. He's a woman magnet too. :gringreen

· Registered
    30,992 Posts
    Hiya pretty girly :flowers
    I'm good, just got a dog this past Monday, an Australian shepherd. He was a rescue and is smarter than his age. He's between 7 months to 1 year old.

· Registered
    30,992 Posts
    You didn't need those unwarranted comments by someone who isn't even here anymore. I wonder what his deal was?

· Registered
    16,654 Posts
    Thanks Ms V. Appreciate it so much! Pray all is well with you! Merry Christmas God bless and Happy New Year!

· Registered
    30,992 Posts
    My bro in law tried to do me a favor by giving me a copy of the movie Iron Man but it damaged my hard drive. I got a new drive but now I have missing drivers, so I have to use an ancient Mac till the other is finished.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…