1977 Mustang II Boss 302 coupe - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011 Thread Starter
Mustang II Member
johnathanfox's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Glendive
Posts: 18
1977 Mustang II Boss 302 coupe

im replacing an actuator rod and the ford company doesnt make them any more and i was wondering if any outher car had the same style and length that i could transfer in or if anyone knows where i can find one. its the only part i am missing to make it run and it is disheartening. i cant find any here or within 50 miles. its the rod to ignition switch.

Last edited by johnathanfox; 04-20-2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: may have wrong name for part i need
johnathanfox is offline  
Sponsored Links

actuator rod

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome