Ford Mustang Forum banner

Vehicle Health Report found issue

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  OracleHCR 
#1 ·
So I bought a 2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible last Monday. The sound system was the Ford Touch, and when I logged on to syncmyride.com it said a new version was available.

I followed the instructions to perform the upgrade and everything was successful.

One of the first steps was to run a vehicle health report before and after the upgrade. I ran both at the correct times, but I didn't look at the results until after everything was complete.

I got the following message on the before and after reports:

! Brakes & Suspension
Urgent Service Required
Indicates low brake fluid level or a brake system malfunction has been detected.

I checked the brake fluid and the reservoir is full. I don't feel any issues with the brakes, but this message is making me think I should call Ford and ask them to tow my car to the dealership.

What do you think?

See less See more
#2 ·
I'd just call and make an appointment with the service department. If the brake fluid is at the proper level, and you're not noticing any odd behavior, you should be fine. It could be a faulty sensor or a bad ABS controller.

JR

#3 ·
Was your parking brake on (illuminating the warning light) when you ran the report? That will make sync think there's a problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.