Ford Mustang Forum banner

2015 mustang gt wont start

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  S550reyez 
#1 ·
Hello Mustang enthusiasts, I need help solving why my mustang GT wont start. Last night I came back from my friends house my car was working fine but as I was getting ready to go to the store I tried turning on my car and it wouldn't turnover anymore. It gave me this message saying "check charging system". I checked the battery and tried jumpstarting it to see if that got the car going and nothing. I toke it to the dealership so they could fix what was wrong, at first they told me it was a radiator problem that didn't work, than they said it was a bad fuel pump and that didn't work either. Now they are telling me that I have tuned the car so that's why my car isn't working I think that's ******** because I haven't done nothing to the engine in any performance way its bone stock to the cats. The only thing I have is a ford racing x pipe and roush axleback. They don't want to fix it because of that now I'm thinking there just finding every excuse they can so they can make more money of me. If anybody has this similar problem with their mustang please let me know so I can resolved this issue.
Thanks.

#2 ·
They would have to prove your modifications are what caused the issue to deny a warranty claim. Sounds like a pretty terrible dealer. I would try to contact someone higher up the ford management chain, after talking to the service manager and explaining you know how warranties work and they must take you for an idiot to think a catback exhaust could cause this issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.