National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-08-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie

Exclamation National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016

Come out for a car show unlike any other: the Ford & Mustang Round Up. See hundreds of Fords, early and late from bone-stock to highly modified, on the lush grounds at Silver Springs State Park. A family-fun setting that’s been heralded as a great alternative to a parking lot show, cars and trucks are parked inside Silver Springs Park to make them the star attraction while allowing showgoers to enjoy Silver Springs' features including their glass bottom boats. NPD also invites several select manufacturers to attend and display their latest products and answer questions.

PLEASE NOTE: As of October 1st 2013, the State of Florida regained operational-control of Silver Springs Park, and changed the park’s fee structure and attractions considerably. Please check out http://www.floridastateparks.org/sil...gs/default.cfm and Silver Springs State Park - Silver Springs, Florida for more on the park, including recent changes.

Registration is available for all Ford models early or late, as well as all Ford-powered street rods and exotics. Everything from bone stock to highly modified is welcome!

2016 marks a big change in this show's history, as for the first time we'll go from the traditional weekend format to a single day show. We are also working on adding some new features to the show, which will be announced as soon as we have them locked in!

In recent years, the number of older vehicles participating in the show has been steadily shrinking. The 1993-earlier crowd represents the lion’s share of our loyal NPD customers for whom this show has always been intended as our “thank you” gift. Thus for this show, registration for all 1993-earlier vehicles that preregister by January 1st, 2016 is totally free. Any 1994-later vehicles pay a modest park fee of $10 for entry into the show, with no fee for additional passes. Any entry postmarked after 1/2/2016 or a day of show entry will be subject to the park fee of $10 for the day (again, with no fee for additional passes). Please make no mistake, NPD loves and appreciates all of the beautiful cars and trucks that attend our Silver Springs event. But in the spirit of encouraging more of our customers to pull their “oldies” out of hibernation, we devised the new rate structure. We feel that the $10 fee for 1994-newer vehicles is extremely modest, especially given the venue. And for cars containing more than two people, it actually winds up being far cheaper than previous years. 100% of the fees go directly to Silver Springs State Park, a National Treasure. We sincerely hope that our loyal late-model participants will view this in the positive spirit in which it is intended, and continue to join us for a relaxing and top-notch event.

https://www.npdlink.com/store/pages/ss_ford.html

PLEASE NOTE: If you are planning to attend but not show a car, you'll be subject to the following park entrance fees: $8/vehicle (includes all occupants); $5/vehicle with single-occupant, $2/walk or bicycle-in.

MATTHEW LASZAIC
Ford Product Manager
900 SW 38th Ave.
Ocala, FL 34474
800-976-1117 x4209 direct
352-861-8709 fax
407-375-5739 cell
mlaszaic@npdlink.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-08-2015
PONY Member

Garage
The Wonder Falcon

I will drive my 1963 Ford Falcon to the Roundup.

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-entrance-gate.jpg

It is a fun event.

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness" – John Keats.

Where Mustangs Began: 1963 Ford Falcon Futura Hardtop with a 164 hp Challenger 260 V-8 and a Ford-O-Matic two-speed automatic transmission. "The Wonder Falcon".
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback with a 435 hp Coyote 5.0 L V-8 and a 6R80E six-speed automatic transmission. "Race Red".
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-10-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie

ew1usnr,

We look forward to see you there!

MATTHEW LASZAIC
Ford Product Manager
900 SW 38th Ave.
Ocala, FL 34474
800-976-1117 x4209 direct
352-861-8709 fax
407-375-5739 cell
mlaszaic@npdlink.com

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-10-2016
PONY Member

Garage
Exclamation Ford & Mustang Roundup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt NPD View Post
We look forward to see you there!
My wife and I enjoyed the show. The Falcon ran like a champ on the trip up from Tampa. There were a numerous beautiful Mustangs and a number of other fantastic Fords that had been driven to the event.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-19-2016
PONY Member

Garage
National Parts Depot's 23nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2017

Quote:
Come out for a car show unlike any other: the Ford & Mustang Round Up. See hundreds of Fords, early and late from bone-stock to highly modified, on the lush grounds at Silver Springs State Park. A family-fun setting that’s been heralded as a great alternative to a parking lot show, cars and trucks are parked inside Silver Springs Park to make them the star attraction while allowing showgoers to enjoy Silver Springs' features including their glass bottom boats. NPD also invites several select manufacturers to attend and display their latest products and answer questions.
Is anyone else here going to be at the National Parts Depot's 23nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2017, Silver Springs, Ocala, FL?

https://www.npdlink.com/store/pages/ss_ford.html

It is a fun show. Mostly Mustangs, but a lot of other old Fords. You can look at the cars and then take a glass bottom boat tour of Silver Springs.

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness" – John Keats.

Where Mustangs Began: 1963 Ford Falcon Futura Hardtop with a 164 hp Challenger 260 V-8 and a Ford-O-Matic two-speed automatic transmission. "The Wonder Falcon".
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback with a 435 hp Coyote 5.0 L V-8 and a 6R80E six-speed automatic transmission. "Race Red".
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017
PONY Member

Garage
23rd Ford & Mustang Roundup

Quote:
Come out for a car show unlike any other: the Ford & Mustang Round Up. See hundreds of Fords, early and late from bone-stock to highly modified, on the lush grounds at Silver Springs State Park.
My wife and I drove a pleasant 230-mile round trip to this event using Florida Scenic Highway 301 from Tampa.

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-commemorative-photo-1-07-2017.jpg

The awards were given based on "people choice" ballots. I selected the following car as "Best Mustang". It is my ideal Mustang, completely stock with whitewall tires, wheel covers, and a 260 V-8. What a beautiful little car!

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-img_0709.jpg

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-img_0710.jpg

For "Best Ford" I chose the black Model A. The green and tan ones were cleaner and in better shape, but the black one was a little dirty and looked like it had been driven. Anyone who drives their Model A to a car show is a hero and deserves an award.

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-img_0724.jpg

For "Best of Show" I bowed before the Wonder and the Grandeur of a 1960 Lincoln Continental. Oh, my gosh.

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-img_0730.jpg

This all-original 1979 Mustang Turbo was really nice:

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-img_0735.jpg

I also liked this cute little Maverick with a vinyl top:

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-img_0728.jpg

It was nice to see a plethora of Mercury Cougars:

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-img_0715.jpg

... and I loved the 1929 Model A speedster. Dang, I would enjoy taking that car for a spin.

National Parts Depot's 22nd Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup 2016-img_0721.jpg

We enjoyed the show!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page