Ford Mustang Forum banner

Need Help with new vanity plate

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  pretender 
#1 ·
Looking for something cool for our 2014 red and black GT V8 5.0 Convertible. I am a woman and it is my car Wisconsin is very picky about unacceptable plates. Most of the ones we both like are already taken. We are limited to 7 letters - spaces count as letters. Any help people?

Thanks much in advance - tried Dreamin (one of my favorites) and Cloud 9 and - myfilly - all taken.

Thanks in advance - Looking for something cool - so far I think our top choice is either 6speedy and redream but looking for something cooler than that. :wink:

#3 ·
Or M GT Y

1COOLGT

ITSMINE

If you are married- NOTHIS

#4 ·
These are some good ones - keep it up. Wisconsin seems to gobble up all the cool ones fast.

#5 ·
I was thinking SPECIAL - I am sure it is probably taken.

#7 ·
Thanks Kenv you came up with the winner. 1COOLGT is our first choice. RAG TOY is in 2nd and PER4MNC 3rd. Thanks all of you. 2FAST4U would have been number 1 B Cooper but it was already taken. Thanks all of you. I did like Not His but His wasn't crazy about it :wink:

#8 · (Edited)
We got our 1COOLGT

Thanks Kenv:grin:

Will be replacing dealer holder with this - hopefully will have in a week

Reactions: Edmund K
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.