Ford Mustang Forum banner

2007 Mustang 4.0l V6 Turbo Kit HELP!

Tags
turbo
11K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  WarPony40 
#1 ·
Hi, I've always browsed the forums for help in the past and always found help but this time I cannot find much information on this turbo kit so I've decided to create an account and ask the community. I have a 2007 Mustang 4.0l V6 and I'm looking to turbo it. I stumbled upon this T3/T4 TWIN TURBO CHARGER KIT and it's only $1,100 but I've heard other places sell it for $1,900 including shipping. I looked up online and it looks like the actual turbo itself is only $378.35 I was wondering if anyone knew how reliable this kit would be and how safe it would be to run just about 5-6 PSI. Thank you for taking your time and reading this haha :grin:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hows it going. So i have a 2009 4.0 v6 mustang i have been doing tons of research and so far my original plan was to go turbo but finding​ a set up is very hard to find. After reviewing all applications out there i was leaning towards a roots supercharger. My friend is on a drift team with a 240sx he informed me that turbos are pretty much universal i would have to piece out a turbo kit for a 4.0 v6 the problem is finding a turbo manifold. So i found 2 companies that make a turbo kit for the 4.0 v6 mustang. On3performance and mrtperformance. I am now going turbo because mrt includes the turbo manifold with their set and tuner for a 4.0 v6 mustang. I hoped that helped it sure helped me.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.