Ford Mustang Forum banner

Advice on Supercharging my 2013 Mustang GT Conv.

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  iceman0021 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

So I have had my mustang for some time now and it's time I am thinking about supercharging my car. I understand that it will void the warranty and that is not my concern. My concern is doing it right. The only mods that are on my car now are the following: BBK CAI, Flowmaster Outlaw Axleback, and the wheel setup that I have is Staggered Mickey Thompson 19, 8.5/10.

Info: I have a Camry that I drive when the weather is bad so the Mustang is not my everyday car but if it is nice out for 14 days in a row then I will drive it 14 days in a row :)
I will take it to the track about 4 times a year but other then that I won't be riding the car hard all the time.

I am looking at the Vortech combo from American Muscle or a Roush supercharger and am wondering if the Vortech kit is enough or what exactly is needed for my pretty much stock 5.0...I know that the Vortech is centrifugal and the Roush is a positive displacement blower but as I am not a pro on this I am not sure what is right for me.
If anyone can please read the background info about my situation and supply any knowledge, critiques, or any advice that will be much appreciated :):)

Anthony

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.