Ford Mustang Forum banner

Exhaust Help!!

551 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  maurialonso23 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello, good greetings from Florida, i am new to this forum. So I have a 2004 mustang v6, 3.9 L, and I have a couple of questions about switching my exhaust from a single to a dual exhaust... First I bought pacesetter longtube headers and pacesetter x pipe and then i was planning to buy (borla stingers from a v8 ).Also bought plugin mil eliminators cause I am not gonna have cats on and bought oxygen sensor extensions..........

1.Would the v8 catback system fit right on the x-pipe or what needs to be done in order to work properly??? Is it possible for anyone here to explain to me a detailed setup of what should be done in order for this to work??

2.Would there be any welding or cutting involved?? And is there any part i am missing besides the borla catback exahaust which I intend to buy??

Note: The reason I am asking this is because I am trying to do this myself in my uncle's car garage cause I really don't wanna spend money on some exhaust shop doing it for me. Thank You.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.