Registered: December 2011
Taken literally minutes after I got it back to my brother's place the day I purchased it this past summer.
And yes, it's a true '95 GTS. I just received a build sheet today actually.
Original options include:
- 3.08 Limited Slip Rear Axle Ratio
- ABS brakes
- Rear defrost
- Air conditioning
- Front throw in floor mats
- Immersion Heater
- Canadian Emissions
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- Driver and Passenger Heated Seats (will have to check in the spring on that one...)
- CD Player
- Metric Speedometer (already changed for Standard)
- Ebony exterior paint color
- Surge Cloth Interior Trim Scheme
- Saddle Interior Trim Color
- Rear spoiler
Built on February 7th, 1995 and is unit number 203614. I actually knew about the GTS Mustangs for a few years before getting this and I'd wanted one, just for the fact they were only made for one year.
The day after I got it home, I started to notice things. No fog lights, no leather, no power options (except mirrors which were standard), plain V6 cloth interior, etc. My brother and I started both digging into research and came to the conclusion that I'd actually gotten a GTS after all. Woot!