Forum HomeMember List Register





Watch List



Most Recently Made Comments
will these fit a 84 mustang? please send me a message. Thanks
by debos84mustang
i have them both painted in black real nice for $50 call me up 305 763 7217
by biggythebear
I believe they are called window sails. That may help you find them on ebay or something.
by GeorgiaLX
I have a nice set from a 86 Mustang GT. $45 for the pair plus shipping. Just let me know.
by 04FordHarleyF25
I have a couple sets. call me tomorrow if you want. 727-209-0708 & ask for Drew.
by UrHookUp

Mustang Links    Top Sites    RSS    Link To Us    Add to Favorites    Archive    Terms of Use    Site Rules    Privacy    Contact    Sponsors    Advertise   
AllFordMustangs is not affiliated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company. ©Copyright 2002-2011 All Auto Enthusiasts Network