Ford Fuel Injection & Electronic Engine Control
All Ford Lincoln-Mercury Cars and Light Trucks 1988 to 1993
The authoritative, hands-on book for Ford EEC-IV Engine Control Systems. More than 16 million Ford cars and trucks are covered by this book.
Author Charles Probst worked with Ford engineers, trainers and technicians to bring you expert advice and inside information. His comprehensive troubleshooting, service procedures and tips will help you master Ford's fuel injection system.
For high-performance tuning advice Probst went straight to the experts-Ford's own Special Vehicle Operations (SVO). He also includes recommendations from some of the best-known Ford tuners and aftermarket parts suppliers. You'll learn the hot set-up for your car or truck: what really works, what doesn't, and how to stay emissions-legal.
No other book gives you as much detailed, proven information, with 454 pages, including all EEC wiring diagrams, trouble codes and test specifications, and hundreds of photos and illustrations. This is the only choice for Ford enthusiasts, professional repair technicians and high-performance tuners who really want to get the most out of their Ford.
- Over 200 pages of test specifications and wiring diagrams
- Step-by-step procedures for troubleshooting and service
- Fundamentals and theory of how EEC-IV and MECS systems work
- How to read 2-and 3-digit trouble codes-what is your vehicle trying to tell you?
- Valuable high-performance tip, such as how to increase air and fuel flow using easy add-on parts
- Questionable tuning tricks you should avoid
- In-depth coverage of today's alternate and reformulated fuels, and how they affect driveability, performance and car design.
This book covers ALL 1988-1993 Models with EEC-IV Multi-Port Fuel Injection.
Click Here to Purchase This Book
# Paperback: 454 pages
# Publisher: Bentley Publishers (June 1993)
# Language: English