The Ford Mustang Anthology 2000
An unbelievable CD-ROM! Contains hundreds of large, crisp photos, clip art, TV commercials, slide show, Red Book statistics, prices and much more. The screen saver is worth the price alone. If you like Mustangs, you will love this CD.
HI-Tech Software is the proud author of the Mustang Anthology 2000. This is the Largest Repository of Mustang Information Ever Assembled! This is the only Ford Motor Company officially licensed Mustang CD-ROM encyclopedia. It includes photos and all the statistics and details that are available so far for the 2000 Mustang as well as much, much more. Take a photographic safari through the world of Mustangs. Well over 400 photos and graphics guide your tour, starting with the first 6-cylinder in 1964 1/2, to the latest and greatest 2000 models. Browse the statistics, the options, those tremendous horsepower muscle cars of the turbulent sixties. It's all here! Everything you want to know about every year. It even has a Screen Saver and prints a book! A must have for any Mustang owner or enthusiast! Check these features! The Mustang Anthology Screen Saver can cycle through the entire Mustang Anthology photo collection (well over 400 Mustang photos) or you can choose which photos to display.
- Mustang TV commercials as they were aired in th 60's
- Mustang Ads - Original ads that were placed by Ford.
- Specialty Cars Section - features Mustang Prototypes.
- Well over 400 Photographs - All Mustang photographs are large and of high resolution.
- Drop-down Text Windows - Text windows feature photos and graphics.
- Emblems - Emblems displays assist in Mustang identification.
- Slide Show - The Slide Show offers all the photos for the presentation.
- Sound effects - Automobile related sound effects.
- Mustang Stuff - A great section showcasing various officially licensed Mustang related products.
- Plus: The stories The Options The List Prices The Colors The Engines The Statistics The Scripts and much more!!!
- An unbelievable amount of data!
About the Author
Harry W. Ilaria was born in Newark, NJ in 1948. He graduated Fairleigh Dickinson University with a BS degree in Mathematics and pursued a career as a computer programmer. He and his wife, Karen, met in high school and were married in 1971. They currently reside in Montville, NJ. In 1990 he founded HI-Tech Software which is now the worlds leading producer of automobile related informational software titles.
Click Here to Purchase This CD
# Publisher: HI-Tech Software (October 1, 1999)