Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Still having problems with factory alarm, 2007 Mustang GT
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2008
hotshot
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
The active anti-theft is a wonderful system but is very tempermental. Mine kept going off because the tilt sensors sensed that my car was moving from side to side when i was on a ferry and the alarm kept going off!!! So i discovered by poping the trunk it de-activates the tilt sensors.

And if you don't want the system to go off, then there is one fool proof way to have it not go off. Click the Unlock on the fob and open the driver's exterior door handle like you normally would. The system re-activates itself after 30 seconds so be careful not to take too long.

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome