Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - "The Always Off Topic Gang"
View Single Post
Ragnar
MACH I Member
S197 Member

From the Volo web site it loooks like they are leaving their starting points at 10. My guess is they'll be rolling in to Volo at 11. Are we cruising with them or should we try to get to Volo before them so we can see them roll in?

We could take 355 north to 53, stay on 53 north to route 12, then stay on 12 to Volo. Where do we want to meet up and what time? Are we opening this up to anyone else? I'll contact Kohaku (Ken).

Was on the highway last night for a long ride. Rear diff still not right. Got a vibration and hum at 70-75. Very noticeable. Don't feel it below or above that speed. Going back to the dealership Monday night.

06 GT Premium, Windveil Blue, Auto, IUP
Mods: Midwest Auto Gear Engine Plenum Cover, Sequential Taillights, Demolet Tunable CAI & SCT Tune, CDC Quarter Window Louvers, Billett Aluminum Interior Items, 8" Shorty Antenna, Powder Coated Valve Covers, Braided Hoses, Flowmaster AT, California Dreamin' Hood, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Honeycomb Rear Decklid Blackout Panel, 35% Window Tints, SHR Lower Grill Inserts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome