Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Horsepower Numbers?/Typhoon Intake Manifold
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2008
THEFURYV8
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelstang69 View Post
I have a 99 GT with the following mods; Roush cold air intake, Professional products 70mm throttle body and plenum, throttle body spacer, steeda underdrive pulleys, flowmaster catback w/super 40 mufflers and pacesetter o/r x-pipe. Can anyone give me an idea of what kinda numbers i should see on a dyno? Also been looking at getting a professional products typhoon intake manifold, is it worth the money?
hey man i havent gotten mine dynoed yet but i will in the next few months we have about the same mods and i can tell you that with the intake you will notice a considerable difference definitely worth it. a lot of people say the typhoons suck but i have not experienced any of the problems people have seen with them

99 Mustang GT (9.2 second 1/8th no spray)

Rebuilding!! forged manley rods--forged piston--Trick flow twisted wedge heads --trick flow stage 2 cams-- Pypes Long Tube -- pypes shorty H -- flowmaster cat back--comp cam valve springs-- A/C Delete -- PP Typhoon intake manifold-- ford racing 4.10's-- upper and lower control arms-- NOS Sniper kit (wet) --

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome