Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - "The Always Off Topic Gang"
View Single Post
pumpdoc
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
Hey Bruce. Good to hear from you. How's retirement?

Weather is up and down here too. Got lots of rain last night. Had premium seats to the Sox game last night and they never got out on the field. Heavy rains caused the game to get called before it ever started. So I now have to deal with their box office to get tickets to a new game. Good thing it's the Sox instead of the Cubs as there are always plenty of tickets for a Sox game. (Sorry Stoenr).

Been out shooting twice in April. Must have shot a thousand clays over the two outings. Car needs a really good detail job. Plus I have to do some minor repairs due to hitting road debris back in January.
Hey Chuck,

I went to a Padres game, sat in the cheap seats. Got a retro 69 jersey, cool can't believe it's been 40 years since my first Padre game. Retirement sucks, bored and broke. Well ok not broke but have to watch my coins now.

Wow! a thousand clays, that's some shooting. I don't think I've shot a thousand in my lifetime LOL.

Take care, Bruce

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome