Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2006 Mustang GT with CAI & tune = no chirp 1-2?
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2009
snake 42
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiminglow View Post
tcs and od r definitely off. turnin tcs off is a ritual for me lol.

it could be the tires, not sure. it's in D, manually shifting in the auto is just pointless anyways. i'll try the shift at 6k, like i said about 6200, it just didn't seem to get much power after shiftin at that point.

the power definitely feels like it was there, i was just disappointed to not hear any birds back there
What is your rev limiter set at? It's just possible that shifting at 6200 you are on the threshold of the rev limiter and that is the reason your power seemed down after shifting.
I have my rev limiter set at 6500 and my tranny it set to shift at 6000 with the C&L cai and the Predator C&L 93 octane racer tune. I have played with the shift points and rev limits and this combination seems to work best for me.

Snake 42
2006 Mustang GT Premium, convertible, automatic, tungsten grey/blk top, 18" chrome Bullit wheels, C&L cai, BBK tuned shorty headers, UPR off road X-pipe, OEM mufflers, 3.73 FRPP gears and Diablosport Predator C&L Racer 93 octane tune.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome