Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - First run at the drag strip have alot of work to do!
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 12-01-2009 Thread Starter
jsusisaliv
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4spd90 View Post
suspension is a must with that kind of power

also,you need to figure out where to shift it..sounded like it was banging off the rev limiter in 2nd gear..thats just slowing you down

get it on the dyno,or alot more t&t and play with different shift points

what PSI are the tires at?
To give you an idea how bad this thing is off the line look at my 60 ft times then look at my MPH. HUGE difference. If I could get my 60 ft times where they should be I think it could be easily in the 6's in the 1/8 mile or should be. I almost hit 102 MPH rolling out of first and spinning like a mad manj!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drag.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	249.2 KB
ID:	84634  

408 stroker 4 bolt dart block, novi 2000, Single stage nitrous,dart pro heads, 3-1/2" mac long tubes, All forged eagle internals, blow through custom AED built holley sitting on Edlebrock Super Victor Intake. ford 9 ' W/ 3.73 gears, 5 speed modified tremec TKO 600 by MMR with cryo treated gears W/ spec stage 3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, Front coilovers, Tube k-member with flaming river steering rack, Full AeroMotive fuel system. Snow meth injection and MSD 6AL2

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome