Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - First run at the drag strip have alot of work to do!
View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2009 Thread Starter
jsusisaliv
PONY Member

[quote=Brutal Metal;1813792]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsusisaliv View Post
HMMM
I have never heard of that before about lining up right after the burn out. I always like to see how my car is hooking up by backing up and kicking it a bit. Any ways maybe someone can tell me? quote]
That's one of the 1st things you learn in Drag Racing 101, hehe!!

Hmmm funny cause been dragging for years and never heard it... Guess I just need to get around more
Now that I think about it actually probably never heard of it because I never ever have used a pair of slicks?
First time for everything. Also I have to use welds on the back. Anything else is way to thick and hits my disc. I have A disc conversion on the rear and tried the aftermarket cast rims. I have to have the thin forged rims and they just barely clear my discs. Looks like I will be buying another set of rims

408 stroker 4 bolt dart block, novi 2000, Single stage nitrous,dart pro heads, 3-1/2" mac long tubes, All forged eagle internals, blow through custom AED built holley sitting on Edlebrock Super Victor Intake. ford 9 ' W/ 3.73 gears, 5 speed modified tremec TKO 600 by MMR with cryo treated gears W/ spec stage 3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, Front coilovers, Tube k-member with flaming river steering rack, Full AeroMotive fuel system. Snow meth injection and MSD 6AL2

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome