Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2010 Mustang Shaker 500 Dash Kit
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2010
vette1
Rookie
V6 Member
S197 Member

Hey everyone,
I am new to the forum and new to fords. Just bought my wife a 2010 V6 convertible, and I also want to add a Double DIN radio. I also have a 2004 corvette convertible that I had a double DIN bezel made for. I contacted a fellow corvette forum member and emailed him photos of the mustang bezel. He fabricates these for a couple hundred dollars for the vette and he thinks he can do the same for the stang. If it goes the way I want it to, the Double DIN will fit right below the small info center and right above the heater ac controls. When I get a finished product, I will post pictures and if anyone is interested, I will get you in touch with Dennis. By the way, autotoys.com sells a kit for the 2010 mustang, but the radio would be at the very bottom of the bezel. Personally, I don't think that is a good place for it, especially if you are adding a navigation unit. Just sharing, if anyone is interested, send me a pm with your email and I will get in touch with you once I have something finished.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome