Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - just ordered a 2011 Mustang but have question about garage door opener
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2010
unfinished91
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieCodeMonkey View Post
Oh right, I knew I saw it somewhere though and I found it.

"Though the 5.0-liter V-8 is the big news for the Mustang GT, the car receives some other changes for the 2011 model year, including an electric power-steering system, a new rear lower control arm and revised spring rates and dampers. The GT will also offer a Brembo brake package that features large brake discs and calipers lifted from the Shelby GT500, 19-inch alloy wheels and summer tires. On the inside, the Mustang GT gets illuminated vanity mirrors, a universal garage door opener and a message center."

cars.com
The Ford media guide that quote came from has been revised. The new version has deleted the universal garage door opener , lighted visor mirror, and visor storage. A factory rep at the Houston Auto Show verified that info, no garage door opener. The original said 6 added convience items: standard message center, integerated blind spot mirrors, MyKey programable vehicle key. illuminated visors, universal garage door opener, and sun visor storage. the new version eliminates the last 3.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome