View Single Post
post #7134 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2010 Thread Starter
Stoenr
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1213 View Post
Hey Stoenr,
I'm going to reuse the stock bolts. You had this setup before? Did you change back to stock? I just want to close the gap a little in the rear.
18x8.5 wheels and 255/45/18 tires slated to go on, but the kid wants bigger wheels. The Foose wheel has 18" or 20" choice … no f'n way I'm putting 20's on it w/ the $hitty pot hole roads around here! LOL That's too pimpin' for my taste anyway. THX, Sonny
I went to the prokit with Tokico shocks and struts.
Same exact setup, same size wheel and tires in the 1st pic even
255/45/18 on 8.5" wheel with Roush rear springs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxed'05 GT View Post
So, I nearly wiped out on my motorcycle today.... was not fun and instead of my heart racing, I think it briefly stopped.

Making a left hand turn it street appeared to have a ~9" wide area along the length of the turn that looked wet.... come to find out it was OIL!!!

WTF - I called the city as soon as I got back to work using 911 and they said they would get right on it. Who knows.

Whoa!, change your underwear when you got home?

Damn, I-88 has some major tolls $$$ out that way!

'06 Tungsten GT 18" CT-R Gunmetals
Xcal2, JLTII, UDP, ProKit, Dspecs, Bump Steer kit, SS brake hoses, Strut Tower Brace, UCA, Adj.LCA's, AntiSquats, Panhard bar, MGW shifter, Steeda cowl hood, Hood pins, MRT hood struts*, 14" Antenna, Sequencial TL's, 07 Plenum cover, PJ Saleen heritage fascia, CDC ductail, SSE 1/4 window louvers, MAG mirror inserts, Rear trunk painted, MGW window switch plates, Billet door lock pins, Interior trunk release, Tint.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome