1. Fill the cooling system from the expansion reservoir until the level reaches the COLD FULL line.
2. Start the engine and let it idle with the cap off. This will evacuate more air so top up the reservoir as required.
3. Loosen the Allen head bleeder screw on the coolant crossover to evacuate any remaining air (apply a rag around it prior to opening to avoid creating a mess). If there are no bubbles, retighten it.
4. Make sure the expansion reservoir is properly topped up, screw on the cap, and go for a 10+ minute drive. Once finished, park the car with the front pointing uphill if possible.
5. After a minimum 4 hour cool down, recheck the coolant level in the expansion reservoir and top up as required.
2006 GT Deluxe - 5MT - 12.50 @ 109.61
314rwhp 330rwtq with basic bolt-ons