Just installed Pro 5.0 and FRPP Stingers on 2005 Mustang GT - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-14-2008 Thread Starter
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Glad you like them! Did you install the shifter on jackstands? I had a lift and it still was a pain to install.

1965 Mustang Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-14-2008
GT Member

Just installed Pro 5.0 and FRPP Stingers on 2005 Mustang GT

I finally am on vacation and had some time to bolt on my goodies that have been sitting in the garage for some time. The Pro-5.0 shifter was a pain in the but ( the hex nuts took forever to tighten). The shifter is great though. It doesnt feels as good as my Pro 5.0 did in my 94 but it is still a really great shifter. While under the car I really did get a good look at the exhaust and stock it is a pretty decent looking system. Which brings me to my next mod I installed. FRPP Stingers. They went on pretty quick.(I need to line up the passenger side in the middle more). The sound is better than what I thought it would be. Its not too loud and the drone I hear people say it has wasnt too noticable to me. The tips look incredible. After this I drove around for about 2 hours ( Gas prices suck) and took the car through a tunnel and man that thing sounded sweet in that tunnel. Stlwagon you always say that you like the Stingers and man you are right. They are really deep and have a nice constant rumble. I almost bought the GTA's and man am I glad I didnt. Thanks to all as I chose all of my mods from reading these forums and hearing what everyone has to say about different parts.

2005 Ford Mustang GT Torch Red Manual
Saleen Super Shaker 3.4 pulley/Brenspeed Tune
Kooks Longtubes Catted H/FRPP Stingers
Full BMR And Steeda Suspension
FRPP Throttlebody
Dynotech Driveshaft
SOLD!! I have no Mustang at this time!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-14-2008
Apprentice
S197 Member

I just put on the stingers because i've never heard anything bad about them. I love mine the sound is exactly what i'm looking for.

2007 Vista Blue GT, JBA Long Tubes, Catted H, FRPP Stingers, K&N CAI, Hurst Shifter, CHE UCA & LCA's, Steeda CMDP :shiny:

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-14-2008
GT Member

Believe it or not I had car ramps and there was just enough room for me to crawl under there. Thank God Im wirey. I found the Stingers on Late Model Restoration for $400 so I had to grab em. I think its my 2nd favorite mod after the CAI. I forgot how addicting this modding is. Im already plotting how to pay for a Saleen blower. My quest for a 500ish crankhp Mustang is nearing its climatic ending.

2005 Ford Mustang GT Torch Red Manual
Saleen Super Shaker 3.4 pulley/Brenspeed Tune
Kooks Longtubes Catted H/FRPP Stingers
Full BMR And Steeda Suspension
FRPP Throttlebody
Dynotech Driveshaft
SOLD!! I have no Mustang at this time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page