Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 Mustang GT Modifications

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Wicked Xtreme 
#1 ·
This is my first post so bear with me. Does anybody know any good Mustang specialty shops on Long Island, NY they would recommend. I am looking to do some non-radical modifications to my 2005 GT to get a little more horsepower out of it. What do you suggest? Thanks.

#2 ·
This is my first post so bear with me. Does anybody know any good Mustang specialty shops on Long Island, NY they would recommend. I am looking to do some non-radical modifications to my 2005 GT to get a little more horsepower out of it. What do you suggest? Thanks.
first off welcome :wavey the best bang for your buck will be a cold air induction and tune. American Muscle is your best bet with the JLT & SF3 combo. plus if you pm AMstanger you will get an additional % off for being a member :yup: your car will feel like a whole new animal, that is what i reccomend. if you know how to turn a screw driver and plug in a plugin and follow directions you will be ok, if you have any questions just post them here and somebody will talk you through it :gringreen exhaust will make it sound good but it is worth any hp :nono: just coolness :cool: hope this helps

#3 ·
Glad to have you with us here on AFM, enjoy the forums.A :bigthumbsup Cold air intake and a custom performance tune will net you about 25 hp:bigthumbsup

#7 ·
If you are looking for a great shop on the island. I would recommend Mustang Magic. They are in deer park and have some great guys there. I have my car worked on there as do a bunch of my buddies with 600+hp.

This is not the law, just my experience.

Real speed is also a great shop from what I have heard, but have no personal experience with them.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.