Any New England area shops to install a supercharger? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Any New England area shops to install a supercharger?

Hi all. Can anyone recommend a good shop in the New England area (preferably in eastern Massachusetts, but CT, RI, and NH are also fine) that can install an Edelbrock E-Force supercharger?

I was planning on doing the install myself along with a friend, but it's looking like that might not happen.

Thanks in advance!

2016 GT Shadow Black, 6 speed, Performance Package
Mods: Procharger Stage II supercharger; SLP Loudmouth exhaust; Foose quarter window scoops; T-Rex black steel mesh front grill; Ford Performance Street Lowering X-Springs; Hurst Competition Plus short-throw shifter; Auto Meter a-pillar 2 gauge mount with Cobalt fuel pressure and boost gauges; 20" RTR Tech 7 wheels; Mickey Thompson Street Comp 275/35 front 305/35 rear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to nicky chaos
Mongillo Motors in New Haven, CT could do it. They do alot of s/c and custom turbo applications. Check 'em out: Mongillo Motors New Haven Ct. Performance & Repairs. Theres other shops along the way, but I don't really know whos who, as I'm down in Southwestern CT.

2008 GT Coupe
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
i am not sure if thats the one that Fuzzy Dice uses but shoot him a PM or maybe he will chime in about the shop he uses

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010
PONY Member

You CAN install it yourself, about the only time you may need help from a friend is setting the blower down on the motor, just go slow and follow the instructions, took me about a total of 15 hours to do mine!! You just need simple metric hand tools. Now the re-pinning is a boitch, that part took me almost 2 hours. I'v been told that now Edelbrock uses more 'pig tails'

Tim

Legend Lime, GT , Tan Leather, Side Air Bags, IUP, Shaker 1000, 5 Speed
Sequential Lights Whooo Hoooo
LL #0018
I know there are faster cars - my penis still works just fine..."
Proud Owner of the New Edelbrock Supercharger, Serial #0001 signed by Vic Edelbrock!!
~pictures in gallery~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page