Too much oil at last oil change: what to check ?
Just done the oil change... and discovered that the latest oil change was really a big joke:
1) He didn't put the Mobil 1 I asked for, but another synthetic 5W30 (Texaco), that's why I went somewhere else this time !
2) The level was between 1/2 inch and 1 inch too high. Maybe that's because he wanted to invoice me 7 liters of oil ... and I drove a good 7500Miles like that.
3) The new oil change was done with the right oil and at the right level.
- The car runs fine (smoother after the change)
- The oil pressure is fine
- The engine bay is clean
- No DTC thrown by the computer
- I only use the Ford RACING oil filter
What should I check to be sure nothing was damaged ?
Everything started with "Gone in 60 seconds" when I was 10...
2008 Black GT. FRPP (Bullit) CAI + Brenspeed 93 tune.