2008 Mustang GT Brake upgrade - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scord View Post
I'm going on 3 years on the exact same breaks, and for a big break kit, I thought it was the best buy for the money. I purchased mine from Shelby directly when they were having a sale 3 years ago, and have been working flawlessly ever sense... Only hick-up I had, is they shipped the wrong pads with the set. Having an automatic means I use the breaks heavily when I drive spirited around the hills. I’m still on my first set of pads... 60% wear in 20k miles. I'd recommend them to anyone who has the money. They stop my 20" shelby razors very quickly... more then you need on the street I would say.

P.S. when you buy from shelby the breaks have shelby on them instead of baer... if your into that sort of thing, I had no idea until I got them... oh well they match my rims I guess.

For Refrence if you want to know what they look like installed:

Actuallythe brakes in your picture are not the brakes being discussed here. Yours are two piston what was being discussed was 6 piston.

Alex
2010 GTRR in 5.0 Magazine [http://www.mustangandfords.com/featured-vehicles/m5lp-1212-2010-ford-mustang-gt-rr-total-fabrication/viewall.html]

2015 White SC, PP, etc....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 908ssp View Post
Actuallythe brakes in your picture are not the brakes being discussed here. Yours are two piston what was being discussed was 6 piston.

Good catch, didnt notice that, even more reason to get the 6 piston IMO, as with just my little 2piston breaks did wonders on the street for me. :smilie

2007Alloy Gt Auto - Vroom Vroom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page