Breenspeed custom tune - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Breenspeed custom tune

I just bought a Breenspeed custom tune to download on my SCT tuner. Has anyone done this and how good was it? How difficult was it to download from your email to your tuner???? Thanks

I WISH I COULD GET RID OF THE KNOCKING NOISE IN MY FRONT END. I'M TIRED OF SPENDING MONEY ON IT... IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010
SHELBY GT 350 Member

i had their tune on my 2005 GT and it was pretty good. as long as you have the software from SCT downloaded onto your computer/laptop, it's pretty easy to do.

2014 Mustang GT, A6, Grabber Blue
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010
Apprentice

SCT's website tells you how.

SCT Performance - More Power! Less Fuel!

How To:
How do I load Email Tunes onto my X3/SF3, Livewire, TSX, GM SF3 3415 or X3 3400 Tuner? - SCT SupportSuite

New Ride: 12' Ingot Silver 5.0 (A6)
Airaid Intake : GT500 Mufflers : GT500 Spoiler

Old Ride: 07' Redfire Mustang GT (Auto)
New Best (93 tune): 13.20 @ 104.01 60' 2.00
Roush CAI : SCT X3 tuned by Brenspeed (93 oct) : FRPP 3.73 Gears : Borla Stingers : BMR Suspension : D-Specs and Ultralites : GT500 Wheels : and some show parts..

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010
MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I have a Brenspeed tune and it's fun. It's easy to download and if you have any questions give them a call and they will walk you through the download.

Forged bottom end, Ported heads, Saleen super charger, 2.8 blower pulley/15psi, Dual stage water to air intercooler, AFCO heat exchanger, battery relocated, Twin GT500 fuel pumps, T-56 trans, Aluminum flywheel, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.73 rear gears, Eaton TruTrac Diff, TA Performance rear end girdle, Racecraft suspension system, UCA, LCA, panhard bar, 15" slotted front rotors w/ 6 piston calipers, Carbon Fiber front splitter/rear diffuser, and bunch of other stuff
RWHP/RWTQ is adequate
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010
Apprentice
S197 Member

Very easy to do, use the software and go at it. You'll love the Brenspeed tunes, these guys are awesome. Their Paxton tunes have been spot on and they are always quick to respond to questions. I wont use anyone else for mine.

05 Mustang GT Torch Red Automatic
Pipes Headers/Catted X-Pipe
Brenspeed Detroit Rocker Cams
SCT XCal 3 W/Dyno Brenspeed Tune
Paxton HO Kit
18" Deep Dish Black Bullets
GT500 Rear Spoiler
Cervins Ram Air Hood
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010
Apprentice

Brenspeed = SWEEEEEETTTT

2010 Mustang GT

JLT CAI, 93 Octane Tune from Brenspeed, Pype Bombs, CDC Chin Spoiler, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, FRPP 4:10 Gears, Stealth FR500's, Nitto NT555 255/45/18 and 295/45/18
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-03-2010
Rookie
S197 Member

Garage
Just installed a Brenspeed tune this week and run the track today. Lowered my ET by .3 tenths over the 2 year old dyno tune I had. What's great with Brenspeed is the set the tune to your equipment. i bought mine with free life time adjustments so as I make changes to the car they can customize mine tune each time.

2011 Candy Red GT Premium.Brembo brakes, 3.73, Steeda CAI, Jon Lund tune, SW headers, MRT custom exhaust with JBA mufflers, Eibach springs,BMR LCA & panhard bar. Barton shifter. Steeda Spyder wheels, Nitto NT555G2's, Steeda/Boss front LCR's, Koni Sport shocks and struts. Boss lower front valance, Roush Billet grille, Steeda Racing rear wing.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012
Rookie

Hi, I have a 2006 GT automatic I've got a BBK 62mm Throttle body, a Ford Racing CAI 85 mm and the Jet Performance Maf 69190.
I've seen the Breenspeed Tune and let me know in your experience which gives better results with these components.
Here in Italy we also have a 100 octane gasoline would be possible to make a map so I could take and how many horses?
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage

Hi, I have a 2007 Mustang GT. Brenspeed made a special custom tune for me to run with 95 octane. Really awesome. Very easy to install. I won't miss! If you have any problems those guys help you.

__________________________________________________ _________________-
2007 For Mustang GT, Borla exhaust, JLT-CAI with SCT x3 Tuner, CCFL Halos with hids, Nightbreaker for fogs, shorty antenna, window louvers, side scoops,....
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard1971 View Post
Hi, I have a 2006 GT automatic I've got a BBK 62mm Throttle body, a Ford Racing CAI 85 mm and the Jet Performance Maf 69190.
I've seen the Breenspeed Tune and let me know in your experience which gives better results with these components.
Here in Italy we also have a 100 octane gasoline would be possible to make a map so I could take and how many horses?

100octane?? lucky bas***d :-P

2010 Mustang GT, FRPP 3:73.1 gears, Paxton NOVI 2200 H.O. supercharger, SCT brenspeed tune, KOOKS LT headers, catted H pipe, SSS axleback exhaust, Comp Cams Detroit RoCkErS, brenspeed grind, DuPont SuperJetBlack re-spray w/ ChromaPremier clear, blocked down and buffed out, no orange peel! and a 3m clear bra.. It sounds like my Ducati 996 now. :-P
BHP? Lots, I guess...

Last edited by desmo.lover; 09-17-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: language
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmo.lover View Post
And ... I'm a lucky guy .... Shell V-Power ....;-))))))
Rookie
S197 Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmo.lover View Post

.....no, hes not.

That european octane rating is quite different to the US rating.

US 91 octane around 95 euro octan
US 93 octane ~ 98 euro octan (here called Super+)

Vialle liquid propane injection, JLT series II CAI with Brenspeed tune, SCT X3, 3.55 gears, J&M extreme joint lcas, Magnaflow axlebacks, FRPP rear end girdle.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistablue46 View Post
.....no, hes not.

That european octane rating is quite different to the US rating.

US 91 octane around 95 euro octan
US 93 octane ~ 98 euro octan (here called Super+)
So its not the 100oct i can get at my local road course?? (thunderhill raceway)

2010 Mustang GT, FRPP 3:73.1 gears, Paxton NOVI 2200 H.O. supercharger, SCT brenspeed tune, KOOKS LT headers, catted H pipe, SSS axleback exhaust, Comp Cams Detroit RoCkErS, brenspeed grind, DuPont SuperJetBlack re-spray w/ ChromaPremier clear, blocked down and buffed out, no orange peel! and a 3m clear bra.. It sounds like my Ducati 996 now. :-P
BHP? Lots, I guess...
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

No Alert... i live also in Europe and the Shell 100 Octane is not the same as in the states 100 octane.
Octane rating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cut and paste
So if a fuels RON is 98 and the MON is 88 and you divide that by 2 you get our gas rating

(R+M)/2 = (98+88)/2 = 93
98+88= 186
186/2 = 93
See how that works?

See how the Eurasian pump number isn’t much higher than the US’s?

in my whipple i got the 93 octane tune.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepsus View Post
(R+M)/2 = (98+88)/2 = 93
Cars are hard that is why Ford Racing will not send those people a Procal; well they will send one to "The Great White North".

2009 Mustang GT Deluxe, fake hood scoop, Ford Racing Bullitt cold air intake and tune, Hurst billet competition plus shifter.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page