E-force tune and TCS - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie
S197 Member

E-force tune and TCS

Is the TCS still working after the install of an E-force (and included tune) ?
I can't feel a lot of difference putting the switch on or off.

Mustang GT 2005: E-Force Supercharger, Steeda driveshaft,Steeda rear swaybar,Steeda LCA's,Baer extreme plus 14"brake system front, Eradispeed back,Koni adj.shocks,Roush extreme lowering springs,Hurst shortshifter comp. Ford Hotrodcams, Kooks LTH and catted X pipe, CAI, Dual fuel system,Flowmaster catbacks,Spec stage 3 and alu flywheel,JZ black dynamic 19" 255/40, cerviniram air hood type IV plus ram air kit, Kenwood dnx 7240 BT,Sequential Taillights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010
SHELBY GT 500 Member

You won't feel a difference. It's just a traction control in case you start sliding.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010
PONY Member

stock tune, yes the T/C is not turned off. I dont know what your tuner did, but again, stock tune, yes the T/C is still on, till your turn it off

Legend Lime, GT , Tan Leather, Side Air Bags, IUP, Shaker 1000, 5 Speed
Sequential Lights Whooo Hoooo
LL #0018
I know there are faster cars - my penis still works just fine..."
Proud Owner of the New Edelbrock Supercharger, Serial #0001 signed by Vic Edelbrock!!
~pictures in gallery~

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie
S197 Member

thanks, I've done the handheld tune thing so I suppose it's still working like before

Mustang GT 2005: E-Force Supercharger, Steeda driveshaft,Steeda rear swaybar,Steeda LCA's,Baer extreme plus 14"brake system front, Eradispeed back,Koni adj.shocks,Roush extreme lowering springs,Hurst shortshifter comp. Ford Hotrodcams, Kooks LTH and catted X pipe, CAI, Dual fuel system,Flowmaster catbacks,Spec stage 3 and alu flywheel,JZ black dynamic 19" 255/40, cerviniram air hood type IV plus ram air kit, Kenwood dnx 7240 BT,Sequential Taillights
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
99% of tuners will leave TCS on. If they disable it, the only way to turn it on which you need in the rain, is to rewrite the tune.

My TCS is enabled by default on my E-Force

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
99% of tuners will leave TCS on. If they disable it, the only way to turn it on which you need in the rain, is to rewrite the tune.

My TCS is enabled by default on my E-Force
Agreed. My TCS always defaults as on. I use it when its raining also, but besides that it part of my ruitine of starting the car, turning off TCS, and putting on my seatbelt. Its better than having to retune the car to get it on for the once and a while that we use it

2006 Vista Blue Mustang GT:
Mods: ||EdelBrock E-Force Stage 1// Brenspeed 93 Dyno Tune// Pypes LT headers, O/R H-pipe// GT500 Fuel System// Borla Stingers// MGW Shifter// Hawk HPS// Powerslot Rotors// CHE: UCA / LCA/ Anti-Squats/ K-member/ Panhard Brace// Nitto NT555's (daily)// Infinity Sound// CDC Chin// MT ET Streets (track)||
www .GutterMindedConcepts.com
447rwhp 419ft-lbs - Stage Zero
* 466 rwhp 441ft-lbs - Stage 1 *
Brenspeed Supporter!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page