need some help on what it would take to make 500rwhp - Page 5 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Maybe i wasn't politically correct in my last post but i do promise in my previous posts i was not meaning to sound bias i think i am just going to continue to keep my experience to myself and not post it i have not posted in a long time due to many peps get offensive to easily and mostly those without variety of experience. Peace out to the mustang world meet me at atlanta dragway once your serious... lol!

08 GT B302, FRPP Big Valve Heads, Comp Cams 127450's,Edelbrock E-force, IW 18% ODC, 8 Rib Conv, Oversize IC Res, GT500 Fuel System, 60LB Inj, Pyps LT Headers, Pyps O/R H, Pyps M-80's, Flowmaster A/T's, 3.73's, True Trac, Moser's..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

SheizaSoSay

(Cartmens Voice-Everybody just calm down)
Dude....sharing your experience is what you should be doing. Just because someone questions it doesn't mean you gotta get mad. I assure you 90% of the folks on here are more mechanically inclined than I am. All I do is read and collect info and I have SOME experience. What is there to even get upset at? For what it's worth, I'm probably overkill on my statements. Splitting hairs, whatever. The one thing I don't like is that people push what they bought because that was there decision and they made the best decision type mentality. But I'm not some grand oracle, very far from it. I actually hope someone challenges what I say if it doesn't look right and present some new or insightful material, such as the data logs off of a saleen twinscrew. I'll just throw that in my bagOknowledge(tm) and enjoy the read.

KDT
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPO8GT View Post
Maybe i wasn't politically correct in my last post but i do promise in my previous posts i was not meaning to sound bias i think i am just going to continue to keep my experience to myself and not post it i have not posted in a long time due to many peps get offensive to easily and mostly those without variety of experience. Peace out to the mustang world meet me at atlanta dragway once your serious... lol!
Don't sweat it. I got in several heated discussions on here from the KB and Whipple crowd that told me that my E Force wouldn't make 550rwhp, which is still my ultimate goal. That was before anyone on here took an E Force to your level. You're making 571 through an auto. I was thrilled when you posted your numbers. You have showed everyone that didn't believe it that the E Force can indeed make big power on a forged engine with stock heads and mild blower cams. I think it's great.

2008 Vapor Silver GT, 5 Spd Manual Brenspeed Stg 1 Edelbrock E Force, Liberty built 3650 trans w/26 spline input shaft, N2MB WOT Box, GT 500 Fuel System, Kooks Long Tubes, Dynotech Drive Shaft, 3:73 Gears, Steeda UCA & LCAs, BMR LCA Relocation Brackets, Exedy Mach 500 clutch, Nitto Drag Radials

"RWHP - enough to get from 0-95mph in 7.61 seconds"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page