NEW DivisionX S197 Fuel Components and Systems!!! IN STOCK - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

NEW DivisionX S197 Fuel Components and Systems!!! IN STOCK

DivisionX Fuel components and systems for the 05-10 Mustang GT's and 07-12 GT500's. SUPPORT 1400+rwhp!! PLUG-N-PLAY OEM Style Connectors (No soldering needed)

These are now IN STOCK with same day shipping.

S197 Fuel Hat - Fits all 2005-2010 GT's and all 07-12 GT500's

DivisonX S197 Fuel Hat Manifold - Fuel Delivery - 2011-2012 Shelby GT500

Features:
Supports over 1400rwhp (with DCSS 465lph pumps)
Accepts Walbro GSS342's, DCSS 400lph , DCSS 465lph , DivisionX 340 Stryker Pump and the Aeromotive 340 Stealth Pump
OEM 6 PIN Connector for a guaranteed leak free PLUG AND PLAY setup
Uses a stock Level Sender for OEM functionality
CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
Black Anodized for a protective finish
Bolt-In Installation
Removes the restrictive PPRV valve

GT500 fuel rails - Fits all 07-12 GT500's
Fuel Rail Features:

-CNC Machined High Grade Billet Aluminum
-Anodized For Long Lasting Protective Finish
-Machined In Mounting Tabs designed to prevent tab failure found with other manufacturers fuel rails
-(2) Built-in 1/8" NPT Ports for electric or mechanical fuel pressure gauges or for fuel supply when using a wet nitrous kit.
-Fits Stock Eaton Supercharger, TVS, Whipple 2.9L, 3.4L, 4.0L, KB 2.8L, 3.6L
-Includes Driver and Passenger Side Fuel Rail
-Billet Aluminum mounting plate for FRPS with Viton O-ring
-Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included

Black
DivisionX 2007-2012 GT500 High Flow Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails (Black) - DivisionX - Fuel Rails - Fuel Delivery - 2011-2012 Shelby GT500

Clear
DivisionX 2007-2012 GT500 High Flow Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails (Clear) - DivisionX - Fuel Rails - Fuel Delivery - 2011-2012 Shelby GT500

GT500 Fuel Systems

System Includes:
DivisionX S197 Dual Pump Return Style Fuel Hat w/PLUG-N-PLAY OEM Connector
DivisionX GT500 Fual Rails (Clear or Black)
Aeromotive 10 Micron Fuel Filter
Aeromotive Pro-Series 4 Port 1:1 Boost Reference EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
(2) High Flow Fuel Pumps
Lethal Performance PLUG-N-PLAY Dual Relay Wiring Harness
CHM 0-100psi Fuel Pressure Regulator
XRP and Fragola Fuel Fittings
Fragola Push-Lite Fuel Hose
OEM Level Sender
Loom Clamps, Self Tapping Screws and Zip Ties
Vacuum Hose and T- Fitting for Boost Reference
Complete Installation Guide with Diagram

850rwhp Uses dual walbro GSS342's
DivisionX GT500 850rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 2011-2012 Shelby GT500

1000rwhp Uses dual DivisionX Stryker 340 pumps
DivisionX GT500 1000rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 2011-2012 Shelby GT500

1200rwhp Uses dual Walbro TI Automotive 400lph DCSS pumps
DivisionX GT500 1200rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 2011-2012 Shelby GT500

1400rwhp Uses dual Walbro TI Automotive 465lph DCSS pumps

DivisionX GT500 1400rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 2011-2012 Shelby GT500

2005-2010 Mustang GT 3V Fuel Systems

850rwhp Kit
DivisionX 2005-2010 3V Mustang GT 850rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 05-09 Mustang GT

1000rwhp Kit
DivisionX 2005-2010 3V Mustang GT 1000rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 05-09 Mustang GT

1200rwhp Kit
DivisionX 2005-2010 3V Mustang GT 1200rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 05-09 Mustang GT

1400rwhp Kit
DivisionX 2005-2010 3V Mustang GT 1400rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 05-09 Mustang GT

LETHAL PERFORMANCE, INC.
877-2LETHAL
LETHAL
performance.com
Whipple Supercharger's Largest US Distributor
The Fuel System Guru's!!
SPECIAL ALLFORDMUSTANGS DISCOUNT: USE COUPON CODE ALLFORDS when checking out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012

I recently pieced together my fuel system (before Mr. and Mrs. Fore split apart) and installed it but for those of you that are in the market here is a good spot to find what you need. I had plenty of questions when I did my install and [email protected] did not hesitate to answer them, send pictures, offer suggestions, etc.

Excellent customer service...matter of fact I'm not even sure if I have bought anything from Lethal (yet)!

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I recently pieced together my fuel system (before Mr. and Mrs. Fore split apart) and installed it but for those of you that are in the market here is a good spot to find what you need. I had plenty of questions when I did my install and [email protected] did not hesitate to answer them, send pictures, offer suggestions, etc.

Excellent customer service...matter of fact I'm not even sure if I have bought anything from Lethal (yet)!
Thanks a bunch for your support!

Jared

LETHAL PERFORMANCE, INC.
877-2LETHAL
LETHAL
performance.com
The Fuel System Guru's!!

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012
Apprentice

Quote:
Thanks a bunch for your support!

Jared
Jered hi, my fuel pump died and i need to ship one the Beirut/Lebanon as the dealer here doesn't have it in stock, do you have the OEM fuel pump without the sending unit? or which one do you suggest me to buy please. I have GT 2005 no mods but the CIA.
Please advise,
Thank you.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana View Post
Jered hi, my fuel pump died and i need to ship one the Beirut/Lebanon as the dealer here doesn't have it in stock, do you have the OEM fuel pump without the sending unit? or which one do you suggest me to buy please. I have GT 2005 no mods but the CIA.
Please advise,
Thank you.
I'm sorry but I don't have any stock pumps to sell. You'll either need to purchase the entire fuel pump assembly or simply put an aftermarket pump in the stock housing which would most likely require a re-tune.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

LETHAL PERFORMANCE, INC.
877-2LETHAL
LETHAL
performance.com
The Fuel System Guru's!!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012
Apprentice

Quote:
I'm sorry but I don't have any stock pumps to sell. You'll either need to purchase the entire fuel pump assembly or simply put an aftermarket pump in the stock housing which would most likely require a re-tune.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
thank you for your info, which aftermarket pump you suggest and i can buy online please.
Thank you again
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-26-2012
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Not to take away from Lethal's business, but with so many guys swapping out their stock pumps for the GT500 pumps or other setups, I'm guessing you can find a used stock one for pretty cheap. Check the forums, corral, or e-bay. I sold mine for $100 to someone who needed an OEM replacement as well.

That is unless you are planning on making big power someday... if so then yeah, get a good pump now since you need it and then that's one less thing to upgrade down the road.

Power in Numbers: None of us are as dumb as all of us
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-26-2012
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

BTW, do you guys have the 2005 GT fuel rails in stock yet? Definitely want to pick some up once they are in. I have my crossover on my stock rails connected with the local hardware stores 100psi rubber hose but it has already split on me a couple times, not a fun situation to be in...

Do you know if those rails will fit under the whipple inlet when using tall injectors? I got a tuner kit and got the Ford Racing 80lb injectors which are a taller body than the ones that come with the whipple. My stockers fit now but it's pretty tight, barely enough room for the PSI sender. Looking for some rails that will fit and also give me a place to hook up my fuel pressure gauge without interfering with the intake elbow.

Power in Numbers: None of us are as dumb as all of us
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-26-2012
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrglenni View Post
Not to take away from Lethal's business, but with so many guys swapping out their stock pumps for the GT500 pumps or other setups, I'm guessing you can find a used stock one for pretty cheap. Check the forums, corral, or e-bay. I sold mine for $100 to someone who needed an OEM replacement as well.

That is unless you are planning on making big power someday... if so then yeah, get a good pump now since you need it and then that's one less thing to upgrade down the road.
The thing is im in Beirut/lebanon and i prefer to be on the safe side by buying a brand new pump OEM or aftermarket without the sending unit. lat week i bought something from a reputable company in US and shipped here then i found out it is deffected and nned to be sent back to them, it's a mess.. so brand new hardware are better for me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page