Inconsiderate people - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Inconsiderate people

People seem to love hitting my car with their doors or whatever else they seem to have in hand. I have multiple dings along both sides of my car. Is this better to take to a repair shop or do it myself? I'm not very experienced with ding removal. lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider CMF View Post
People seem to love hitting my car with their doors or whatever else they seem to have in hand. I have multiple dings along both sides of my car. Is this better to take to a repair shop or do it myself? I'm not very experienced with ding removal. lol
I used a Mobile Paintless Dent Removal company in the past and they are simply amazing....i.e. Dent King , Dent wizard, etc. etc

2007 Black on Black, GT 6 Speed
B326 (5.3L) Built Stroker,FRPP CNC PORTED Heads,Kooks LT's,Hi-Flow Catted H,Aluminum Drive Shaft,4:10 Gears,Tokico, Eibach Pro,Nitto 555R,,UCA/LCA, ,HotRod Cams,FRPP 62mm TB,Whipple HO-Intercooled SC,GT-500 Dual Fuel Pumps,Steeda-Whipple 10 Rib Belt Drive System,15 psi, Mcleod RXT Twin Disc Clutch, Moroso 7qt oil pan. Tremec T56 Magnum XL 6 Speed
Plus more...
709 RWHP/712 RWTQ
Mustang Dyno
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012
PONY Member

Just kick the sheit out of their car when they are not looking.. makes me feel better lol.

DOB manifold, Ported Supercharger, Forged shortblock built by ME, CP, Kellogg, Manley, ARP, IW 10% OD 8-rib, Comp 127350, TFS adjustable crank gears, Livernoise lockouts, ID1000, GT500 pumps, JLT CF 110, L&M 72 + Elbow, , Prothane, Meziere, AFCO dual fans, Custom trunk IC tank, PI tripple disc, TCI shaft/servos, JDM cooler, MSD 2Step, Taylor, SCT, Autometer, Shaker1000, BBK LT's + O/R X, FRPP 3.73, BMR UCA,LCA,PH, Steeda springs, custom 6pt molly bar.. tons more. Pissed accountant. LITO TUNED

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012
Apprentice

Haha.... Its not really funny but Im sure that i am on camera at some department store having a total melt down over sh*t like that. Ppl suck

Sent from my SCH-R930 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Thank you @GT E UPP...I'll have to check them out. Annnnnddd, I may have made some people cry when catching them in the act of trying to flee...Also, they should probably look IN the car before just trying to leave.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012
ABH
Apprentice

Garage
Put a rotten egg or a bootle of urine in the vents.

2011 Mustang GT MT-82
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012
Rookie

Came out to my car at Walmart one evening and noticed an obvious door bump and paint chip on my driver side door when I checked the car next to me I could see a bit if ford ebony black on their door. There may or may not have been a busted taillight as a result. :sly: Btw there was a whole empty parking lot for them to park in but they had to get right next to my car. So close I could barely get in and i'm not very big

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

2010 GT NOT A 5.0! AND I LOVE IT! JLT Cold air SCT X3 with Bama Tunes. MORE TO COME!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

I hate that I have to park out in BFE to prevent people from parking near me. But I've noticed that when I do that, other vehicles find it important to do the same thing next to me. Usually a mini van. I always look to park next to other Stang owners because I know hey aren't going to wanna hit their car doors on anything.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012
Apprentice
5.0L Member

i have the same problem. even if i park my car away from other cars people still hit my car. I hate how small the parking spots are in hawaii.

2011 gt/cs with Ford racing axle back exhaust, Jlt intake, bama tuner, Arh headers catless x pipe (took out resonators as well with straight pipe)
20% tint
425/397 before resonators taken out
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

the first week I owned mine, I had some big truck open ding my door at work. I was parked at the very far parking spot. This truck came in for 2nd shift, parked in the middle of a driving lane next to my car, and when I came out there was a small dent with a little paint scuff in the center of it in the hockey stick part of my door, right in the center of the door (front to back). The guy opened his door, and the bottom corner of his door hit mine and left the pencil eraser sized dent. I was so pissed. To this day, it is the only door ding I have received. I'm paranoid that I'm going to get them though. It's a daily driver, and sometimes I don't have a choice of where I can park. I tend to not park way out in BFE in the parking lots, because that almost draws more attention. I'll usually park out a little bit, but not far enough out where someone would go "hey, that guy is parking out there so no one parks near him. Let's go park there right next to him to piss him off."

2008 Mustang GT Deluxe, Black, Manual Transmission, Black Cloth Interior
Show: Katzkin Leather Interior, Matte Black 10" Stripes, NXT Step Performance Axlebacks, Pypes M80 Mufflers (mid mounted), CDC Sequential Tail Lights, 14" Shorty Antenna, Ford OEM Plenum Cover, Ford Semigloss Black Painted Valve Covers, Leather Wrapped OEM Steering Wheel
Go: Airaid Race CAI, BAMA Tune, J&M Lower Control Arms, JLT Oil Separator
Coming Soon: Motive 4.10 gears
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider CMF View Post
I hate that I have to park out in BFE to prevent people from parking near me. But I've noticed that when I do that, other vehicles find it important to do the same thing next to me. Usually a mini van. I always look to park next to other Stang owners because I know hey aren't going to wanna hit their car doors on anything.
Lol.. my wife's friend drives a bus. She thought this would be funny. Well, it kinda is (cause it is not mine) lol.. The two cars (Jaguar and Truck) are parked way out in BFE with an empty parking lot.... She said the Jag owner likely sheit himself but he can probably afford new pants. :nogrinner

I would have choked her personally.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bus pic.jpg
Views:	1461
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	162938  

DOB manifold, Ported Supercharger, Forged shortblock built by ME, CP, Kellogg, Manley, ARP, IW 10% OD 8-rib, Comp 127350, TFS adjustable crank gears, Livernoise lockouts, ID1000, GT500 pumps, JLT CF 110, L&M 72 + Elbow, , Prothane, Meziere, AFCO dual fans, Custom trunk IC tank, PI tripple disc, TCI shaft/servos, JDM cooler, MSD 2Step, Taylor, SCT, Autometer, Shaker1000, BBK LT's + O/R X, FRPP 3.73, BMR UCA,LCA,PH, Steeda springs, custom 6pt molly bar.. tons more. Pissed accountant. LITO TUNED
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
dents , dings

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page