Finally get my O/R X Pipe and I open........ - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Finally get my O/R X Pipe and I open........

It, it's the wrong part! Ok I understand that mistakes happen, so I send it back and wait another seven days. The package arrives today I open it, and wouldn't you know they sent me the same **** that I just returned to them. American Muscle screwed up twice! They try and put it off on the company Pypes saying they screw up. Now i have to wait another seven days. I was so pissed and they act like they don't even give a crap. I asked if I could just go ahead and order the O/R H Pipe and if they pay the difference since they've screwed up twice it was only $15 difference and he flat out says no they can't do that. I've ordered from American Muscle a few times and have never had a problem. This is the worst service I've had and seriously considering not ordering from them again. Sorry I just had to vent a little lol!

2010 Sharp Stang
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012
Apprentice

That sucks! I hope you finally get what you wanted.

Wonder what Dan and Shane have to say about this...

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012
SheizaSoSay

I would be pretty pissed too after the 2nd time. I would be upset the first time, but hey, mistakes happen. 2nd time....like wtf.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012
PONY Member

take a look at UPR products... they have a awesome X pipe and great service...

I WISH I COULD GET RID OF THE KNOCKING NOISE IN MY FRONT END. I'M TIRED OF SPENDING MONEY ON IT... IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Ok so I called back today...

Spoke with some other guy that actually gave a crap, really nice guy. I explained what happened and asked if I could exchange for the h pipe and if they'll pay the difference for their mistakes. He said yeah definitely and also asked my shirt size to send me a free shirt. He also guaranteed me a one day shipping. I forgot to write this guys name down, but he really took care of me. Now that's customer service. I'll definitely continue to buy from American Muscle. Thanks guys for y'all's replies.

2010 Sharp Stang
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012
PONY Member
S197 Member

Glad they made it right. I shop AM a lot and I've never had a problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page