Trouble Pumping Gas - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools

Ford put in my new gas tank today. Got it back 1/8 tank full. Went straight to the pump, perfect fill to the top. The fix is good!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

What's up with Ford? With all the vehicals that they have manufactured, can't they make a simple gas tank that works! I have the same problem and I have found that I can get gas perfectly at this brand new gas station if I turn the handle 45 degrees to the right, but not at this old gas station, no matter what I do. You would think that the older gas stations would work better.

Rookie
S197 Member

Angry Grrrrrrr........

Can anyone please explain to my why my dealership did not fix my 05 GT when I mentioned this problem back when I first bought it? I even went back after out of warranty and the rude ppl there still denied any problem. I am reallly furious about the whole situation as I still have a problem when I fill up every week. I am considering not buying another ford bc my husbands 07 F250 does the exact same thing, but 10000000xs worse. I went to fill his truck up last week, and it takes at least $100.00 to fill, took me over 10 minutes to do. Why if this was such a problem why not help the consumer??? Utterly frustrating to say the least. We are thinking of buying a new car soon, and I would like to buy a ford, but I cringe at the thought of going back to that dealership bc it is the closest one to us. Grrrrrr! I am sooo frustrated at this point! Amazing that I got on here to troubleshoot idling problems and ended up here.....

Love my GT though. First one and my first love of a car!!! Just not loving the gas problem ! :-(

2005 Windveil Blue GT, Manual Tranny, Steeda Sport Springs, BFG 255/45ZR18, Maas Chrome Wheels, Sequential Turn Signals, Stainless Steel Taillights, K&N Air Filter, Painted Side Mirrors, Shaker 1000, Holding on more Mods.....

You do not know me. You only wish you did. Now get in, shut-up and enjoy the ride, you might like it.:nogrinner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page