Diablosport Predator Steeda Update - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005 Thread Starter
MACH I Member

Diablosport Predator Steeda Update

Hey all diablosport predator steeda owners,
I talked w/ a diablosport tech today and there's updates for the programmer. I bought mine in April. Steeda now has a 90mm CAI unit, mine is the 85mm CAI. I don't have a PC though. I've got 2 imac's and 2 ibookg4's. S#$% out of luck for doing the update this way. Has anyone bought the power adapter and serial cable to do the updates? Also, how hard is it to do this? I forgot to ask if I could send the unit back and have them do it, but you must return the vehicle back to the factory calibration.
They did say this new update resolves the throttle lag and knocks of some time if you go to the track. Thanks, Sonny1213

2005 GT coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005
R3dF1r3

WTF are the diablo reps any more, before we all bought 'em they trolled here all the time.

I would like to know what the update will do.
I have zero throttle lag, I am not going to do squat until it is published what are the gains. I have seen this inquirey on a few other Mustang sites, no responses yet.

=/

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005 Thread Starter
MACH I Member

I've had Steeda tell me to call Diablo and Diablo tell me to call Steeda. WTF is right!

2005 GT coupe

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005 Thread Starter
MACH I Member

Just went to a friend w/ a PC and revised my predator tuner. I had a tech guy on the phone and was very helpful w/ the update process. The car sounds better and the throttle lag is gone. If you have a diablosport hand held tuner go to their website and check for updates and revisions.

2005 GT coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page