Custom exhaust on a 2006 GT - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie

Custom exhaust on a 2006 GT

So I was sitting here looking through some old pictures and find a few pics of my old 1986 F150...then my dad and I start talking about it and my dad says (even though he loves the way my 06 GT sounds) "your truck was the best sounding vehicle you've owned...you should try and make your car sound like it." So my question is...can I run glass packs on my 06 GT...I looked at Cherry Bomb glass packs (like were on my truck) and they make a glass packs to fit where the "inlet" is on the glass pack. Has anyone done this with a 05-10 GT? I noticed they make an open end "normal" glass pack and one with a turn down tip, also listened to some of their other exhaust systems that are compatible with 05-09 Gt Mustangs but really just looking to see if a glass pack can be put on one. Thanks guys and gals.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Here's some videos that they say they have glasspacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_mG2EjrFE

And one with turndown tips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L9ZqIa6aUs

And Cherry Bomb Extreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxRsFvqPH8

And a link to what seems like Cherry bomb exhaust for our cars.
Cherry Bomb Extreme Cat-Back & Axle Back Exhaust Systems - Free Shipping on All Orders @ JEGS

And there are also the Magnapacks
Magnaflow Mustang Competition Axle-Back Exhaust 16793 (05-09 GT, GT500) - Free Shipping

INSTAGRAM --@allen_nightmare5oh
2014 5.0 6R80 - Mods - Bama Tune, Roush Axle Backs. - 1/4 Mile - 12.56 @ 116.8

2005 GT 5-spd - Mods - JLT 3 Intake, Bama 93 Tune, MAC Boomtubes. - 1/4 Mile - 13.28 @106 --- SOLD!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page