2005 Mustang GT ... What color are the turn signal wires? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2007 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

2005 Mustang GT ... What color are the turn signal wires?

Hi everyone.
We just bought an 05 GT and will be flying down to Los Angeles in two weeks to drive it to Seattle. The front end had been damaged and a Saleen front end was put on it. I bought the wiring adapters for the turn signals but my girlfriends dad can't find the origional wires. (The car is at his house in L.A.) There's a couple wires just dangling in front of the radiator but they're up high.
What color wires go to the turn signal / park lamps and where do they come from? We may be looking for broken or cut wires. How about the horn? Where is it located and what color wire does it have?
I would like to know if the harness comes out on one side and across the front or out on both sides. I got a diagram from our dealership but it was unreadable.
Thanks in advance for any help.

We'll post some pictures when we get it home.
We had a Cervini ram air hood, upper and lower side scoops, and a gold 10" stripe kit (with side stripes) and pinstripes sent to L.A. They're getting painted now so we'll look good for the 19 hr drive to Seattle.

Caprice Pratt
Sitka, Alaska
05 black GT. Premium interior, Manual transmission. Saleen front end, Cervini ram air hood, Cervini upper scoops, Xenon lower side scoops, Gold 10" stripes w/ pinstripes, Shelby lower side stripes, staggered Foose Nitrous II wheels (a cool score found in So. Cal.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2007 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Here's a couple pictures of what we are working with. The one is looking under the air dam at the rt frame rail where the bumper attaches.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2005 Mustang  (15).jpg
Views:	2955
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	33623   Click image for larger version

Name:	2005 Mustang  front.jpg
Views:	2812
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	33624  

Caprice Pratt
Sitka, Alaska
05 black GT. Premium interior, Manual transmission. Saleen front end, Cervini ram air hood, Cervini upper scoops, Xenon lower side scoops, Gold 10" stripes w/ pinstripes, Shelby lower side stripes, staggered Foose Nitrous II wheels (a cool score found in So. Cal.)
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2007
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Welcome to AFM... Will have to poke around to see what I can find.

1965 Mustang Coupe

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-25-2007
SHELBY GT 500 Member
S197 Member

The left turn is gray-black, right turn is dark blue-orange.
The horn is yellow-light green. Hope this helps.

2011 GT Candy Red
07 REDFIRE GT Gone
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Thanks travlers!! That's a huge help!!
We seem to have more wires than that. Could I trouble you on the fog lights color and anything else in front of the radiator.

Caprice Pratt
Sitka, Alaska
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

While I'm asking,....better add the side marker light color also.
Thanx!

Caprice Pratt
Sitka, Alaska
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007
SHELBY GT 500 Member
S197 Member

Ok the left fog lite is light blue-blk, right is tan-orange.
Parking lite left is dark green, right is black-pink
side marker left is white -red right is brown

and the blacks are the ground. That all I could think of. if you have a color you don't know what is I might be able to fine where it goes. Good luck

Oh yea welcome to the hangout

2011 GT Candy Red
07 REDFIRE GT Gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page