05 Mustang Gt windows automatically roll down when I take the key out and open door
I recently bought a O5 mustang GT with 80k miles. It was all fine when i test drove it at the dealership twice over a span of two weeks. But after i took it home and parked, the windows started automatically rolling down when i take the key out and open the door. I tried quiet a few things mentioned in some older threads on this forum but nothing worked. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?
1) It has an aftermarket stereo.
2) The key FOB doesn't work even after replacing the battery
Things I've tried so far,
1) Leaving the battery unplugged over night
2) pulling the fuse in SJB while the windows are moving and then doing the 'learning process' for the windows.
3) pulling the fuse in the fuse box under the hood when the car was running and doing the 'learning' process for the windows
Any info on how to fix it would be of great help. Thanks!
Last edited by StockMustan; 02-23-2016 at 10:41 PM.