Is colored stripe on some seats indicative of exterior color? - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drive_55_not

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017 Thread Starter
Rookie

Question Is colored stripe on some seats indicative of exterior color?

Is the colored stripe running vertically down the center on some seats indicative of exterior color?

For instance, in the pic below, the stripe is blue, so does that mean the exterior would normally be blue? The reason I ask is that the car exterior color is actually white, which I find very puzzling. The car is 2010 GT Premium with IUP and all options, including glass roof. I'm interested in buying the car, which is why I'm asking.

Thanks for any help! Dave F. in RI

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017
PONY Member

The accent stripe for black leather was available in either white or blue, It was not indicative of the exterior color however color accents weren't offered for every exterior color.

I,E, redbrick/cashmere wasn't offered on Kona or Grabber Blue, nor was the blue accent available with red exteriors.

All three color accents were available for the Oxford white exterior.

Mojo88 likes this.

2010 Grabber Blue Mustang GT, Forged 4.6L Roush TVS and other stuff ... The modding shall never end ...

Wife's car ... 2014 Sterling Gray Premium GT 401A, stock for now ..
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drive_55_not View Post
The accent stripe for black leather was available in either white or blue, It was not indicative of the exterior color however color accents weren't offered for every exterior color.

I,E, redbrick/cashmere wasn't offered on Kona or Grabber Blue, nor was the blue accent available with red exteriors.

All three color accents were available for the Oxford white exterior.
Thanks very much for the info! Much appreciated..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page