Mustang Week Mytrle Beach,sc - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo07stang View Post
Yeah iwish I lived close enough to go to that show its supposed to be the best. I am going to try to go to carlisle show this year In PA thats closer its june 6-8 I think is anyone going to that show.

I will be there this year. I am going to try both Friday and Saturday to be there. But I will be there atleast one day. A couple guys I work with is going also, they own Mustangs. I have been to the All Truck Nationals and (NO flaming) Chrysler Nationals. I have a great time at Carlisle.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I miss the Myrtle Beach events by a couple weeks. My vacation is in August and we stay on the beach in South Myrtle. I wish I could make it, but we spend the week we are there on the beach and up all night, ya know what I am saying.

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008 Thread Starter
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

WELL I MANAGED TO GET A FEW DAYS OFF THAT WEEK AND I ALREADY MADE RESERVATIONS AT THE CORAL REEF. I WILL BE THERE THUR TO SUN WITH MY SIX SHOOTER

2011 MUSTANG,CALIFORNIA SPECIAL EDITION, PERFORMANCE WHITE, SECURITY PACKAGE, HID LIGHTS, REMOTE START. HOOD SPEAR STRIPES (5.0), WINDOWS LOUVERS, REDLINEHOOD LIFT, HUSHPOWER AXLE BACK, BBK CAI

PONY Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to AFStang
The Coral Reef is a pretty nice hotel; stayed there a few times in the past.

I cant believe my bad luck though! Compliments of Uncle Sam, I'm moving to Oklahoma the first week of July... which means that I cant make the show! Doh! Its extremely unfortunate since I know a few friends that live there, as well as all their sorority friends. Sorry buds, cant introduce you now!!! I was out there for bike week a few weeks back, and it made me wonder what it would be like with thousands of Mustangs around. Looks like I'll never know now...

*2005 Mustang GT- Torch Red, IUP, Shaker 500, MyColor, JLT II CAI w/Brenspeed Tune, SLP L/M's, BBK T/B, Steeda UDPs, Shaker hood, B2 hood/pins,18x9.5 GT500 replicas, CDC Chin Spoiler, Roush 1/4 window louvers, 8" antenna, honeycomb blackout, MWA mirror covers, Sequential TL's, black LED projector H/L's, H/L splitters, Ducktail, Hurst equipped....

*1969 Camaro SS with 454

2000 Camaro Z-28, heavily modified
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to RetroGT2006
damn, before i realized the dates for this.. we all had planned a huge party up at my boys beachhouse in Myrtlebeach sc.. the diff is were going from the 2nd to the 12th... its a party for my buddy thats in the army and will have a few days to leave and join us.. the gay part is after i drive back home.. ive gotta work and cant take off anymore time.. too bad mustang week wasnt sooner in the month b/c me and my stang will be in that area

Daily Driver: 2006 Honda CBR600rr
Weekend Warrior: 2006 Mustang GT
Apprentice

heck yeah im gonna be there!!! an yeah im game for a cruise.

2005 GT 5-speed; C&L CAI w/Predator Tune; Saleen short-throw adaptor; FRPP strut tower brace and coil springs; Tokico D-Specs; MRT hood struts; Steeda UDPs, Pan hard bar and brace; Steeda Ultra-lite wheels; Nitto 555-Extreme skins; Hawk Racing brake pads; S/S brake lines; O/R pipes w/ stock muffler; FRPP 3.73 gears; Power Slots; Steeda brake cooling.

U.S Navy Ret.
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

My 2011 GT/CS arrived today!!! So I will be cruising in from Fayetteville, NC with my son who is taking over my 2006 v6 Pony.

2011 MUSTANG,CALIFORNIA SPECIAL EDITION, PERFORMANCE WHITE, SECURITY PACKAGE, HID LIGHTS, REMOTE START. HOOD SPEAR STRIPES (5.0), WINDOWS LOUVERS, REDLINEHOOD LIFT, HUSHPOWER AXLE BACK, BBK CAI
KDT
GT Member

I am heading down Sunday the 18th with a couple of other local Stangs! I will be at the show and cruise in Friday and Saturday. I will be parked at the Cruizin Concepts both both days.

2008 Vapor Silver GT, 5 Spd Manual Brenspeed Stg 1 Edelbrock E Force, Liberty built 3650 trans w/26 spline input shaft, N2MB WOT Box, GT 500 Fuel System, Kooks Long Tubes, Dynotech Drive Shaft, 3:73 Gears, Steeda UCA & LCAs, BMR LCA Relocation Brackets, Exedy Mach 500 clutch, Nitto Drag Radials

"RWHP - enough to get from 0-95mph in 7.61 seconds"
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to McComb05GT
Yeah I get back from pretty much the week after the show. I'm going to Myrtle 2 weeks after the show. God, I missed it just barely. Next year I'm going for sure!

2005 Mustang GT
5 Speed Manual - Shaker Hood - Side Window Louvers - SLP Loudmouth Exhaust - JLT CAI W/Tune - Rear Panel Blackout - Black GT Emblems - Tinted Windows - 14" Antenna
Silver Mustang Registry #1135
GT Member

I plan on heading out monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPIMUSTANG View Post
I AM INTERESTED TO GO TO MUSTANG WEEK IN MYRTLE BEACH,SC. ANYONE KNOWS THE DATES? HOW ABOUT ANY HOTELS DEALS. FINALLY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS OR IS INTERESTED IN A CRUISE TO MYRTLE BEACH FROM FAYETTEVILLE,NC OR ANY NEARBY CITY.

I live in Sanford and work on Ft.Bragg in POG, I am shooting out on the first day due to missing the entire event last year not being able to take leave. I think someone posted the wrong date so I will post the right ones 19-25th of July

Although it says 19th is the start no real events are happening until the 20th

Mustang Week

2008 Mustang GT, On3Performance Turbo Kit 9 PSI, , LFP 4in One Piece DS, MMR Rear Coil Overs, Competition Engineering 3 Way ajustable Rear Shocks, WOT Box, 3:73 gears, B&M LCA

PB [email protected], [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page