C'mon global warming! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
S197 Member

C'mon global warming!

I am so sick of the snow. There was no accumulation but it snowed this morning and all the way on the drive home, I watched the snow falling on the mountains. Everyone at work was really pissy about it too.

The news said traction tires were advised on the mountain passes. Well, unfortunately, traction tires had to be off by tax day so unmless you filed for an extension, I guess...

It snowed on July 4th about ten years ago. Watching fireworks in a parka and snowboots is so uncool as to be wordless. There are no words in English to really put a point on how much that sucks. Frankly, I'd really like a longer golf season and longer growing season. Maybe I could grow corn without starting it indoors. Mine is short, angry and yellow now. About 5-6" tall.

I told a lady at work to drive safe because the bridges freeze before the roadway and I thought she was going to throw something at me.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
things like this is exactly why i want to move to North Carolina. Much less snow, i can live without the white stuff. Bring on the heat!! its been 95+ for 3 days now and i am loving it humid too

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008
PONY Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member

Send a message via AIM to v6stang3215
I know how you feel man. I'm ready for summer yet its only been raining the past few weeks. I want some sun. I'm a little confused on how global warming has been proved true

1995 Mustang Cobra
347 Stroker, Cobra Heads/Intake, Comp Cams Magnum 270hr cam, Upper/Lower Control Arms, Subframe Connectors, Strange 10 Way Adjustable Struts/Shocks, Eibach Drag Launch Springs, BBK c/c plates, MGW short throw shifter w/ cobra knob, O/R h pipe, SLP LM1 Catback, C&L MAF and Cold Air Intake. Still running on the stock tune

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather"
-Jack Burton

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008
PONY Member
S197 Member

I'm not sure if this is a regular weather pattern for Idaho this time of year, but I believe late winter weather is as much a sign of global warming as late summer weather is. Of course that's not to say that global warming isn't natural cyclical phenomenon (I believe it is). Wiped us out before and it'll wipe us out again.

RON PAUL 2012
youtube.com/watch?v=ohKz9OeiI0g&feature=related
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008
GT Member
S197 Member

I'm ready to move up north, snow in the summer. Gotta Love It

302 stroker, Saleen supercharger/supershaker,3.0 pulley,Comp 127300 with phaser limiters,60 lb. injectors,GT500 fuel pumps, JBA LT, JBA O/R Hpipe,Borla stingers,3:73 gears.
556/487
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
S197 Member

But it is hard to watch guys with snowmobiles heading up to the hills in June. Last month, a guy from work's kids were crying because it was still snowing. I know how they feel.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page