S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLstang View Post
I guess it's looking that way.

I better start hunting my GT500 soon!
They have a GT500 down here in Caldwell NJ for less than $50,000 AFTER the mark-up and i am sure its negotiable too

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLstang View Post
I guess it's looking that way.

I better start hunting my GT500 soon!

lonestar ford on 45 they should have at least 5 or 6 on the floor their the largest gt 500 dealer in the us when i got my bullitt there they had 8 gt 500 2 ford gt and a couple of nice eleanor edition not to mention at least 30 stock gt mustangs they had 3 bullitts when i got mine 2 were getting shipped to a collecter in spain and i got the other one they were telling me well this was 4 months ago that they
have sold 268 gt 500 i know i know the dealers dont get that many but they said they buy them all off the other dealers

08 BULLITT
95 MUSTANG-CARBURATED 331 DSS RACING STROKER,ALL FORGED,EDELBROCK ALUM. HEADS WITH 2.08/1.96 VALVES DOUBLE COIL SPRINGS AND HARLAND SHARP ROLLER ROCKERS,COMPLETE MSD IGNITION SYSTEM,LONG TUBES WITH DUEL 3 INCH EXHAUST WITH X PIPE,BUILT WORLD CLASS T5 WITH KING COBRA CLUTCH,COMPLETE COBRA REAR END SWAP WITH 4.10 GEARS AND MOSER AXLES,BBK CONTROL ARMS,SWAY BARS, AND SPRINGS,BILSTEN YELLOW SHOCKS,ALL GOOD FOR 392RWHP AND 11.96 AT 110.61 ON SLICKS
PONY Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to FREAKNAZTY
they have ( or had) a really nice decked out 1 with the upgraded pulley kooks exhaust ect for like 50, to 55 i think 50 tho .....lol by the way this was at lonestar i was looking into it before i decided to just go turbo

TOO MUCH TO LIST ......NOT ENOUGH TO BRAG ABOUT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page