Leather shift boot and padded armrest from Redline:
Shift boot store - RedlineGoods leather shift boots

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
I love my Pony Tri-bar floor mats. They are twice as thick as the stockers and are holding up to everyday wear and tear better.

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

SHELBY GT 500 Member

100.00, i bought the floor mats from american muscle with the pony on them, and the valve stem caps( which i consider a must have item) with the pony on them.

05 V6 auto,

PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

you might be able to find some roush 1/4 louvers for $100. i did and they were prepainted and matched perfectly! WOO!

07 V6 Satin Silver "Hot Sauce". Exterior-Custom painted Roush side louvers, Roush style S197 tribute stripes, Astra Hammond aluminum back louvers, C-Series Ducktail, Eject button
Performance- Coming soon.. hopefully
Snackmaster

Wow... awesome ideas guys! I actually ordered the Sequential Tail Lights from AM. Anja has always wanted those and she put her vote in for them.

I have a nice little list now of some other cheap non-perf mods to work with thanks to you guys.

And thanks for the Laugh Gary! I was waiting to see what twist you were going to put on this thread.

GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackmaster View Post
Hey All!

I just won a drawing at work and got $100 to be used for "fun" money. There's not much in the way for performance that I can do for $100 so I was wanting to go the "beauty" route.

I've thought about the mirror covers from AM or possibly some better than factory floor mats with the pony logo or GT logo in crimson to replace the stockers. I'm not much for interior bling but the AC knobs in satin look kind of cool.

Anyone have any thoughts on a good way to blow $100 on my 06GT?
You could pass it on to me, I'll add to it and buy something really nice??
Snackmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005 white s197 View Post
You could pass it on to me, I'll add to it and buy something really nice??

I'm just a bast*rd and didn't think of that!

I'll guess I'll just settle for my sequentials.

Snackmaster

I love American Muscle. I ordered the kit on Friday afternoon and they'll already be here today. It looks like I'll have sequentials installed before dinner tonight.

GT Member

Two words:

MUD FLAPS.
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackmaster View Post
I love American Muscle. I ordered the kit on Friday afternoon and they'll already be here today. It looks like I'll have sequentials installed before dinner tonight.

Hopefully you remembered about the forum discount, it knocks off another 6% off the price.

Thank You American Muscle

302 stroker, Saleen supercharger/supershaker,3.0 pulley,Comp 127300 with phaser limiters,60 lb. injectors,GT500 fuel pumps, JBA LT, JBA O/R Hpipe,Borla stingers,3:73 gears.
556/487
Snackmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troon2004 View Post
Two words:

MUD FLAPS.
I figured I'd hold off on those until I got my bug deflector, vertical exhaust stacks and air horn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
Hopefully you remembered about the forum discount, it knocks off another 6% off the price.

Those old ones don't exist anymore actually BUT with free shipping it was an awesome deal as is.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thank You American Muscle
GT Member
S197 Member

Allo you have to do is PM AMNick and ask for the discount code. he will PM you back with an updated code and you still get free shipping.

302 stroker, Saleen supercharger/supershaker,3.0 pulley,Comp 127300 with phaser limiters,60 lb. injectors,GT500 fuel pumps, JBA LT, JBA O/R Hpipe,Borla stingers,3:73 gears.
556/487
Snackmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
Allo you have to do is PM AMNick and ask for the discount code. he will PM you back with an updated code and you still get free shipping.

Dam*!

I thought they were only doing specific item specials now. Oh well, I'll remember that for next time... because you know there will be...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page