Ford Racing Stingers? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Ford Racing Stingers?

What is a good price for used Ford Racing mufflers ( i think they are the stingers) with a couple of thousand miles on them? They are the ones that have the muffler that is not much bigger around than the tips.

06 Vista Blue Premium GT, Automatic, CDC Shaker Hood System, Pioneer AVIC Z2 DVD/ Navigation System with Rear View Camera, Rear Window Louvers, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, SHR Honeycomb Panel,SHR Flush Mount Louvers, Stainless Tail light Bezels, FRPP Stingers, 3D Carbon Side Scoops, C&L Street CAI, SCT X2 W/ 93 Street-Race Tune, Sequential Turn Signals, CDC Hood Struts, TCI Street Fighter Shifter

Member MCOH & MCA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
Yes, i believe that they are the stingers (borlas) and i figure around 250-300. I know that new they cost about 400ish right?

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008
PONY Member
S197 Member

I paid 394.00 for mine new so that should give you a base line. By the way, I love mine!

2007 Mustang GT
Windveil Blue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page