any opinions on building 2005 v6 from scratch - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008 Thread Starter
V6 Member
S197 Member

any opinions on building 2005 v6 from scratch

first off i have a low bugget for building a dream mustang...i have around $2000 for this but thats just for the kit and exhaust...sense everyone on the website pretty much customized their stang i need as many opinions, advice, and info on their own cars or building one...im trying to order a body kit that is prepainted so it will be quicker and cheaper compared to where i live..also ALOT safer....if you look on stage3motorsports.com they have a full roush body kit for like $2700 but it makes it possible because they finance...but i dont even know if that will fit the v6 and also ill need to buy a roush exaust....which brings me to my next problem, i also would like to know whats the best exhaust system to make the car LOUD!!...possibly just take off the muffler and run that till i make some more dough cuz i heard that sounds alright....so overall im looking for a decent body kit with window louvers and i could probably slap vynal stripes on, also a loud but cheap exhaust kit.....and if you could please reply with your prices, products, and where you bought it from ill greatly appreciate it
***remember its a 2005 v6***
thanks, adam

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
i believe that MossMustang.com is still selling pre-painted Roush body kits and pieces of the body kit

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page