Sponsorship for mods? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT-40 ULTIMATE Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

It won't hurt to keep trying though.

AFM Site Administrator
Member: Mustang Club of America #82740, White Mustang Registry #362, NMRA, Fun Ford Weekend, Mustangs of Burlington

MOOG Certified Technician
For mods and sound clips, see profile and gallery.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Its pretty hard to get full sponsors. I have a shop sponsor that pay for over 2/3's of my labor and a paint sponsor that is painting my car for near free for what its costing me.

I was in your same place when I first got my car. Not enough money and to many mods to do.

I am sorry to say but most sponsors will not look at an 18 year old for the fact that they want some one who is going to be able to commit there selves to there cars. Not saying that a younger guy like your self cant but for the fact is most of them are busy with college and such or just getting started there not going to have the time to go to the track every weekend or every show there is around there area.

The best thing to do is not to try to sale your car but sale your self per say lol. Not litterly but just go out to all the shows and meet people and they will be more then likely to help you out.

Sure they might not give you a free paint job or motor but it will make it easier for you. When I blew my motor to pieces I contacted MMR after talking to them at a few tracks and they were more then willing to help me out. Sure I did spend BIG $$$ but for what i was able to do I got more then what i should of.

Network your self prove to people that your here to stay and your letting your self be seen. People wont sponsor a street cruiser or a weekend warrior they want the real deal and thats where you have to prove your self.

It also helps to have a good start on mods as well. i had my complete cervini's kit and wheels before people looked at me. Its all based on who you know.

PS

I AM NEED OF A TURBO SPONSOR WHO WANTS TO SEE A T-80 in my car

PROCHARGER P1SC<WHIPPLE 3.4L
5.0 Stroker Built and Blown
"DEVISTATOR"
Check out my build thread in 2005+ Talk
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-01-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

hahah alright thanks for the advice guys. I'm trying to find a good mustang club that meets around my area too and I'm gonna see if my friend wants to come with me down to the track or to shows to help get out tehre. thanks for all the suggestions.

07 V6 Satin Silver "Hot Sauce". Exterior-Custom painted Roush side louvers, Roush style S197 tribute stripes, Astra Hammond aluminum back louvers, C-Series Ducktail, Eject button
Performance- Coming soon.. hopefully
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page